AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3510|回复: 3

Maki@ED

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-20 17:12:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Well wasn't going to write this review but I am sitting here wasting time so might as well...

She only started working for 3 days so she is very inexperienced, some customers taught her some stuff and we went from there. If you do plan to see her, remember you gota lead her! I am not a leader, I like being passive and just let the girl do their own thing especially in first visit.

Picture accuracy: 70%, I was attracted to one of the pics as it was ultra adorable/cute but it didn't turn out too right. Never been with a Japanese girl before so was curious and took the plunge, well not like I can tell if she was really Japanese or not in the end lol, seriously all Asian chicks are the same!

Usual SF2, small hotel's shower area was actually quite fun. I enjoyed it. I haven't went to an incall at a hotel for a long time. Out we went and surprisely enough the bbbj was quite good and kissing was great as well. Enjoyed both of my favourites services.

Face: 7.5/10 (even tho her face doesn't look much like what I would image from the pic but she is not bad looking, average GND, I would guess mid to late 20's, if I am willing to kiss a girl it would mean she is not bad looking, I tasted something so maybe light smoker breath (not sure))
Body: 8/10 (cute body, minus points for manmades (they are okay though), skin is quite smooth even tho I see a lot of marks on her body, very nice ass).
Service: 8/10, she is new and you need to lead her, overall is a good time had, friendly girl and talkactive, submissive, english okay for normal talks
Repeat: There are way too many on the TDL...
Donations: 150 Roses

Services rendered: DFK, BBBJ, Missionary and Doggy (and yes it felt like I was in heaven when I came...)
Didn't try: Daty but I am sure it would be fine if you ask her.
http://www.edendream.ca/Maki.html
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-20 21:42:25 | 显示全部楼层
inexperience? Don't worry, I will teach her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-21 02:54:56 | 显示全部楼层
Hey偉哥 ..... no talk laugh la .... [SHE IS INEXPERIENCE] ... no way ... pass river dragon wor?
[Let me know if you need translation of some words]
Thanks for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-21 11:03:30 | 显示全部楼层
Woohoo, waba Takes One for The Team. Purple hair, eh? Reminds me of Tammy@FB.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 23:15 , Processed in 0.039196 second(s), 13 queries .