AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Happy's next Stage of Life (for better or for worse)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-14 15:56:06 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with 7bro.

I used to be super in love with my current (soon to be ex), and it was all lovey dovey, she was perfect from the look, the personality, low maintenance, trainability(V), etc etc, comes from a very nice family of doctors and she's got a great career going herself.

2 years later, I feel the same way about her as I do any other girl I've been in a serious relationship with, yes i'm still comfortable with her and we're still good, but out goes that puppy love/honeymoon stage stuff, and I catch myself going back to hunt a couple times, or banging the random chick I meet online, and wanting to hit up every piece of ass I see at the mall.

Anyways, I really do wish you luck, and hopefully this is that one true love, but selfishly I want you back to write your amazing reviews about those massage parlours and big saggy euro-tits...man i love MILFs
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-14 16:27:30 | 显示全部楼层
Just providing an alternative point of view.  Versus the all the typical syrupy cliche and motherhood comments. Just keeping it real?   Hence why I only have a handful of true friends.  Brute honesty tends to be hard to swallow for those in denial or the blissfully green behind the ears naive and proud?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-14 18:58:23 | 显示全部楼层
don't like the voting........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-15 00:25:09 | 显示全部楼层
I hope you're happy man! Congratulations on your engagement!  I choose option 1.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-15 00:27:25 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-9-13 22:40
RE: cewek wolf

tiger mom calls sweetie her real first name, with an accent of course, but rest of m ...

It will be interesting reading I'm sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-15 02:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
"don't ask, don't tell. "

hunting is a part of you. the harder you try to fight, the less happy you'll be ... (which explains your relapses) When you're less happy, it affects everything you do in life.
so you have two choices: either hunt in private or talk it out ... neither is easy.

i hunt, she knows. i'm respectful about it ... she knows if i fight it, it's over for us.
(i'm not married yet ... but we live together for 3+ yrs). before she moved in with me, we talked about my very messy past life, mistakes i've made, etc ... she knows i have hobbies, but doesn't know the extent of it.

i don't talk about it; she doesn't ask.

"don't ask, don't tell. "
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-15 07:00:38 | 显示全部楼层
Unless sweetie fully accepts HP for what he is "a man whore" she will resent it in the future.   There aren't many open minded females in the population.  Right now she appreciates and tolerates his "hobby disclosure".   Why?  It's romance stage.  Life is all good.  The future looks very bright n  promising.  The "erfect Couple".  Both parties seek congruence (complementary attributes) to get married stage and baby stage.   That's when she will get intolerant of his hobby and use her powerful  levers to change behaviour.  A side which many females and male friends have openly and privately disclosed to me .   Or maybe she sucks it cause she fears the alternatives?  Divorce and simpleton life .  .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-15 07:09:27 | 显示全部楼层
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Therefore, whatever you want others to do for you, do also the same for them--this is the Law and the Prophets.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-15 13:59:52 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai is very experienced.  I agree with everything he said from experience and from other married people's life stories.....

Personally I don't advocate marriage until dated for over 2 years and lived together for over 1 year.  Once you've done that and still want to marry than you are ready.

Living together truly lets you know someone.  Even dated for many years you won't really know someone until you lived together.

For someone that has crossed the threshold to hunting, I think they can never truly quit....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-16 06:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
It would be great to hear from any bros with  successful  and happy in long term marriages or relationships where wifey allows hubby to hobby .    Maybe HP can be the first?  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 00:06 , Processed in 0.037247 second(s), 14 queries .