AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Happy's next Stage of Life (for better or for worse)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-11 04:18:22 | 显示全部楼层
Happy Bro .... One more advice from my experience.

Money: A lot of people (maybe include yourself) think your sweetie loves your money more than you. Don't be worry about it. It is normal (in all female living creatures, including lion, dog etc). Security and protection are all female wants. As a man/male it depends how much you can give/provide, including love, protection and security.

For now ... have a good one .... If we don't hear from you ... means you made a choice already ... treasures you feel from heart.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-12 06:10:14 | 显示全部楼层
yes, spend more time with Sweetie, always find time for her, give her sweet times and presents, you will have her forever, no guarantee, but likely.
The other side of the coin is, if you still hunt MM and for that Sweetie dump you, I think you will regret forever.
Well, congrat!
Btw think you are from Taiwan, am I right?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-12 06:33:18 | 显示全部楼层
Ever hear of the concept most boys luv the romantic concept of being in luv?  All buds use to rave how great and in luv they are with Girlfriend until the 7 year twitch and itch .   It's natural to over enthuse.  It's a built in raw emotional defence mechanism to rationalize ones decisions .   

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-12 06:57:38 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-9-12 06:33
Ever hear of the concept most boys luv the romantic concept of being in luv?  All buds use to rave h ...

It's natural to over enthuse.  It's a built in raw emotional ~~~~

食色性也 : These two are prime emotional elements for living creatures. IMO I would add one more, LOVE. LOVE drives us going forward.

Happy Gor: If you found your "love" hurting/harming you, please come back here. Don't do silly things ah. We all love you particularly 一哥哦.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-12 16:41:21 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-9-12 06:57
It's natural to over enthuse.  It's a built in raw emotional ~~~~

食色性也 : These two ...

Make no mistake.  You are right.  Based on Maslows hierarchy of needs the base need of a female are food, shelter and protection and a mate with strong  DNA to generate healthy and smart babies.  Money is a critical requirement to meet base needs. It's embedded in a female genes to seek this for survival. The concept of  unconditional sustainable true  love is fleeting enlightment want. Not a base need.

Wait till a few babies are squeezed out and the monotony of life's routine and cycles of low disappointments and highs of happiness wears each other down. Body gets pudgier  the wrinkle lines get deeper and hair and patience gets thinner?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-13 22:40:46 | 显示全部楼层
RE: cewek wolf

tiger mom calls sweetie her real first name, with an accent of course, but rest of my family call her sweetie, including my grandparents, sweetie was embarrassed at first, asked me to correct people, i told her it's alright, because most of them don't really know the meaning anyway, it's sounds cute that's all

RE:dash4$

there r several reasons to start this poll, not because i am indecisive, but because this was a huge decision, and 747 + hunting was a huge part of my life, this poll will let my regulars know why i disappeared and not coming back at least not in the near future. also some of the wolf friends would wonder where have gone, so this is a public announcement, some of the wolves i know don't sign in here that often. this to me is a proper closure for me. last but not least, i thought it would be beneficial for me to know how most wolves think, what would they do if they r in the similar circumstance in the future.

RE: uncle tom

thanks for ur "tips"

tiger mom tried to make an arrangement with sweetie, 30K for her to leave me, or she/ me would get nothing from tiger mom. of course sweetie declines the offer, she wants nothing, she told tiger mom's translator that we both have good jobs, we r doing ok financially, and money brings headache and disaster.. i i told sweetie she should have taken the offer, then tell tiger mom, its me that i keep on going after her, so she changed her mind. anyway, now all is well, goes according to my plan

RE: 7 darling
i know u don't have too much faith in me, and its not very convincing coming from me, but believe it or not, i do love her inner beauty, yoga bum is just a small bonus, so even winkle lines get deeper and hair gets thinner, i will still find her attractive inside out. unconditional sustainable true love does exist, just comes with a huge price tag, including, sacrifice, time, money, sweat, hard work, tears...etc
i do have a plan B which i discussed with sweetie last night, she knows it will only get harder, eventually i will start this hobby again, but when that day comes, i will just go to spa/massage, absolutely no FS, and she will be told before i go, so for those who don't think i can make it, here is a realistic contingency plan, thanks for all the wolves that PM me, especially Mr. Egg!

i will still come back once in a while, but only stay within my diary to make special announcement for those who care, also a record for myself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-14 04:33:40 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-9-13 22:40

tiger mom calls sweetie her real first name, with an accent of course, but rest of m ...

Offered 30K for her to leave me ~~~~ 聽起來像在粵語電影裡? 黄慢梨 and 白燕. 你係张活游!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-14 07:08:37 | 显示全部楼层
- Happy Brother, happy for you;
- $30k? man your mom is cheap lol;
- gentlemen prefer blonde ( sorry I mean brunette ), but ladies ( including brunette I believe ) prefer diamond and monopoly of their men; glad you have a long hard talk wrt your weak point and have a fire exit agreed; but better don't have fire;
- also has a pre-nup agreement before marriage registration so you won't get suck dry if God forbid something goes wrong;
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-14 14:01:15 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-9-13 22:40

tiger mom calls sweetie her real first name, with an accent of course, but rest of m ...

The question is not about my faith in you.  That's a Question that you yourself need to answer.  Every mans intent and definition and interpretation of love is different.    Make no mistake financial matters is key part ok keeping a sustainable relationship.  That's not an issue for you and sweetie especially with family wealth  safety net.    The true test ok love and loyalty is when you lose or make an monumental sacrifice.   You and sweetie haven't crossed this yet .   You are in puppy love stage.     You ever hear of selection bias ?  One essentially rationalize ones decision by cherry picking all the positive aspects.  I learned this with investment strategy and risk analysis.   I did some anecdoctal research and learned married couples all do this.  Some to their detriment.

The rushing into marriage during this trip just seems rash given the emotional vacation drama.    If you and sweetie are truly soul mates in love who gives a shit about a ceremonial traditional church concept of love and a piece of paper.  Isn't your eternal love stronger than that ?  Why are you bound to society and cultural rules? Hell?  You fuck and grope naked chicks for money as a hobby ?  A devout Christian.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-14 14:12:12 | 显示全部楼层
cewek 发表于 2014-9-14 07:08
- Happy Brother, happy for you;
- $30k? man your mom is cheap lol;
- gentlemen prefer blonde ( sorr ...

FYI-  Prenuptial mean shit after you have kids.  But it would be a good test if sweetie would balk on marriage because of this  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 06:24 , Processed in 0.039756 second(s), 14 queries .