AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Happy's next Stage of Life (for better or for worse)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-9 20:12:30 | 显示全部楼层
#1 is easy to say but hard to do.

Out of sight out of mind approach. You come on here and you see the ads and the review. Then you will be like well harmless that I'm just clicking. One thing leads to the next, you realize you are at the agency site hunting...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 20:29:18 | 显示全部楼层
Will there be a stag party here?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 21:07:19 | 显示全部楼层
curious: How did you overcome your Tiger Mama's  resistance? And what Tiger mama call Sweetie now?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-9 22:25:22 | 显示全部楼层
I have read all the comments carefully and slowly not once but twice, every single one of them! Obviously, i can't reply to each one of them individually. I have pretty much made up my mind, i guess i just need some encouragement and reinforcement from wolf brothers and friends. Most of u know that I have known sweetie for over a year now, but we have only dated seriously for 6 months. A lot of things happened in these 6 months that change my foundational philosophy, the way i view life including morals, values..etc. I can't deny the fact that this trip plays an influential role of me determining to give up all the girls for sweetie. I don't think i was distracted by the commotion of this vacation; in fact, this trip allows me to focus and think deeply how important she is to me. I am willing to jeopardize the inheritance money from tiger mom just to be with her. I am willing to sacrifice my own happiness and kill my inner wolf just to be with her. I told tiger mom that maybe i don't know what's love, i don't fully understand the meaning of commitment and marriage. But i know if sweetie sheds a tear, i won't smile and have a poker face for hours. I know if sweetie isn't eating, i won't either. I know if i dont see her or hear her voice for more than just a few hours, i get paranoid, i get anxious. Everything she does or says heavily and directly influences me. She is a girl that doesn't want anything superficial from me and would jump off the bridge for me blindfolded. Sometimes I envy her that she can trust and devote herself entirely to someone like me. I didn't sleep at all last night, i watched her sleep for the entire night. And i am happy i made the decision i made few days ago. She was supposed to fly out, but i had to postpone the flight for her, so she could go home with me together. I can not stand a day without her, a day without her smile, her voice, and toronto isn't the safest city. I came to peace with tiger mom. If she doesn't accept sweetie, she is not going to have her grand-kids in her arms. I made myself clear and showed no room for negotiation. Tiger mom is nicer to sweetie now, not as obnoxious as before. One personality trait really helps her along the way is her super sincere attitude. She doesn't play mind games, she doesn't manipulate, she doesn't try to deceive to please. For business woman like tiger mom really appreciates this particular personalty trait of sweetie's. Besides, she is super cute, who doesn't like super cute brunettes. ok.. i should go take a nap, get some shuteye. Taking sweetie to meet other relatives in other cities later this afternoon and announce the good news, hope all goes well. Thank u guys for all the meaningful comments, especially to those new wolves that i barely know.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 22:28:32 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, Happy! That's a major leap!

I guess Yoga B.... I mean, Sweetie passed the Tiger mom test.

Well, I guess we'll be seeing ya. Best of luck in the future.

Oh .... one more thing, come back here in about 10 years when the Honeymoon's over or when mid-life crisis hits!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 22:43:09 | 显示全部楼层
Congrats, Happy Gor! Good for you.
How about a stag night?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 22:56:47 | 显示全部楼层
I think that it is a loss, a loss to all those curvy double DD brunettes MMs that I give my sympathies to...haha

However, I cant tell you what to do.  If I was in your situation, my money will probably be monitored tight.  So hard for me to go.  But I will definitely go, but less often and provided that I wont get caught is the most important thing.  If I am monitored 24/7 I rather not go until security is loosened.  I know I am a bad influence.

Regarding 747, if she doesnt know who you are, that is fine.  If she does, I would try asking Ben gor to change my username for me first.  If he's not cool with that, then I will open a new account.  But for sure, you should try your best to stay so you can jam with us.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 22:59:42 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2014-9-9 22:28
Wow, Happy! That's a major leap!

I guess Yoga B.... I mean, Sweetie passed the Tiger mom test.

i agreed, u may say that SHE is all this and that and how much u love her etc...

in 10-20 years, u will be back here on sex747 LOL

see u then happy!! (i hope not though)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 23:29:51 | 显示全部楼层
ah_chin 发表于 2014-9-9 20:29
Will there be a stag party here?

Good question, I want to go too..LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 23:29:52 | 显示全部楼层
No.1 is the only option.  Love is about trust and nothing to hide. You already made your choice to start a family, so go with it.  Wish you have a happy future life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 23:07 , Processed in 0.037542 second(s), 14 queries .