AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Happy's next Stage of Life (for better or for worse)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-9 15:01:32 | 显示全部楼层
take #1 HP

it's hard to find someone and when you do and things go really well…don't ruin it!!

at the end of the day if things don't work out…you know 747 will still be here for you LOL

good luck bro!

all the best!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 15:03:43 | 显示全部楼层
on another note..while in Aug i was repeating my fav girls..i was also dating this girl …so a lot of time was just with her and seeing 1 of my fav MMs maybe once or twice a week

things didn't work out, realized she's a huge gold digger, so i ended my last week of aug with a bang and now i'm back

it's good to have the 'choice' of returning but you may never get another chance with this girl if you mess things up.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 15:16:21 | 显示全部楼层
chiggaboi2 发表于 2014-9-9 15:03
on another note..while in Aug i was repeating my fav girls..i was also dating this girl …so a lot o ...

艾婭 ... 肥哥仔, 遇到白骨精! 被綁 entire Aug???

she's a huge gold digger ~~~~ Ya, don't mix up love and hobby ah.[You can give up money but no love ah]
Welcome back, welcome back. [BTW ... do you mind write up a story. It would be a wake up call for juniors whatsoever]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 15:18:41 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-9-9 15:16
艾婭 ... 肥哥仔, 遇到白骨精! 被綁 entire Aug???

she's a huge gold digger ~~~~ Ya, don't mix up lo ...

Yup I want to read the story too lol. Thanks in advance fattygor.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 15:21:49 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-9-9 15:18
Yup I want to read the story too lol. Thanks in advance fattygor.

really? you guys wanna hear the story of the gold digger?

LOL sure, give me some time to get back in to the groove of things and i'll share here

BTW..waba..i'm BACK
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 15:25:19 | 显示全部楼层
How you feel now could change later.  You are in "romance" stage. This is life.  All my  married friends act happy publicly but behind close doors they suffer in emotional silence/pain for the kids and "face".   I see through their public facade.   Think through your marriage decision very very carefully.  It's not like you can change your mind like mms without financial and emotional ramifications.  Many young optimistic men  think they conquer every challenge that life throws them.  

Ignorance is bliss when you are young?   Live long and prosper grasshopper?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 15:29:58 | 显示全部楼层
chiggaboi2 发表于 2014-9-9 15:21

LOL sure, give me some time to get back ...

肥哥仔 ... look forward for the (gold digger) story.
Even as 聖徒 as 肥哥仔 ..... Nearly fell into hand of gold digger. But but but .... finally finally finally ... you can find the way out.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 19:12:58 | 显示全部楼层
chiggaboi2 发表于 2014-9-9 15:21

LOL sure, give me some time to get back ...

Of course we want to hear the story, well, if you wanna share. All people are 8, we all like gossip.
(
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 19:24:21 | 显示全部楼层
I don't know you and you don't know me, but as a member on the forum, I wish you all the best.

Well, I choose #6.
I would hope you can do #1, but I have seen couple that are really good together, the husband plays even harder than me.
So I suggest that you aim for number 1, and you should able to do so for the first few months, as you have too much on your plate. (From your previous post about your trip, and I am sure there are a hell lot more crazy things happened.)
Reading stuff on the board isn't bad, but why don't you start something new (or old) with your real life friends? If you haven't try, go visit some website like the Yelp.ca or things like to meet new people with your new wife and expand your network of friends that both of you make together, and. I really do hope this way you two can live happily ever after.
brand new friends you two make together is the key.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 19:45:47 | 显示全部楼层
I hope you have found the "one".  Marriage is hard.  Good luck!  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 06:23 , Processed in 0.046776 second(s), 14 queries .