AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Happy's next Stage of Life (for better or for worse)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-9 06:08:39 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, congratulation.
From your diary, if I were you, I would do same and thank God for blessing.
Now that you have made your choice and commitment, there is no more turning back. Treasure Sweetie till the end. She is the only one till your last breath, not your parents, not your kids. If you two have kids, spend more time with them, not your work, you will have them forever.
Choose absolutely #1, no more hobby ( Sweetie is not an old fashion Chinese lady who will tolerate ), and don't visit 747 ( Sorry Ben Gor ) to avoid temptation; temptation kills.
Just a few words from an older guy than you.
Happy for you!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 06:39:51 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-9-9 02:55
Happy Bro ... For you I select [1] Move on & quit every thing, including 747. You mentioned that you ...

Are you for real Tom Tom , stop this habit ? Haha why don't you stop .for almost 50 year have enough time for you to stop hunting but why you still able to hunt without getting caught .
You should teach your little brother happypooning how to hunt after marriage .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 07:11:31 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-9-9 06:39
Are you for real Tom Tom , stop this habit ? Haha why don't you stop .for almost 50 year have enou ...

Haha why don't you stop ~~~~ No No. I couldn't stop hobby. Hobby is part of my life.
why you still able to hunt without getting caught . ~~~~ No use the word "caught". Hobby is good for health and 生命之粮. Hunting (eat-out) is small part of my hobby. My wife support my hobby = no "caught"
teach your little brother happypooning how to hunt after marriage ~~~~ No. And not right too. Happy bro deal with Hunt and marriage together. He should choose only one (can't both).

Happy Bro ..... You still young. You are not able to difference Hunt and Loyal (to family). You can't hunt by family. [Only hunt by hobby]. You already made a decision ... marriage. Then stand with it NOW.

One Bro ..... Don't misdirect wrong concept to our beloved YOUNG/INNOCENT (happy) bro. He's organizing a family soon. Bless him best wishes now.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 08:21:41 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜, 恭喜!

離開這個江湖.

敢愛敢做!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 08:26:39 | 显示全部楼层
Woah even tomsiu says u should quit. I guess no choice but to take that advice now lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 11:00:03 | 显示全部楼层
hey congrats man, if i were u, i will pick #1 too. good luck
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 11:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
Noone can tell you what to do.
Everyone can tell you what you should or should not do.
At this moment, you should listen to your innerself , let your innerself tells you what to do, and don't force yourself to do something you don't like to do!
Stop if you want to stop, and hunt when you feel like going to hunt, just do things that will make you a Happy man, like your name, nothing is more important than happiness in life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 11:28:41 | 显示全部楼层
Congratulations!
I put down #1 for you. Make up your mind and move on.
Just find common interest/hobbies that both you and your gf can do together and stick with it. If you want some personal space, find your guy friends and play some sports/pokers together.
Good Luck!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 12:05:12 | 显示全部楼层
Congrats Happy!

I picked #5 (apparently i'm the only one...) I went through a similar thing.  I quit incall/outcall totally because I am not only responsible for myself, but for my significant other as well.  As you know the risks involved, especially the health risk, I decided to quit MM.  However I still go MPAs to satisfy my cravings.  I believe for me that is the best way and most guilt free way because there is no sex involved, no feelings.  I also know that if my SO finds out that I go to MPA, I would probably get a slap on the wrist and all would be fine afterwards because we kinda had a discussion/joke on what happens if I visit those places... so I can use that as my jail free card   (been married for over 10 years, don't try this on a new marriage..hahaaa)

But, chances of getting caught going to MPAs are very slim, not so with MM because if you do catch something, its very visible.

Anyway, all the best to you whatever you decide, I think losing you as a 747 member would be a great lost as you have been a very helpful member. Cheers Happy!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-9 13:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
I would recommend #1 if you can do it.  Hunting/massage/visiting 747 are all addictions.  Just like  smoking.  If you can find something healthy to substitue (like sports), do so & do not look back.  We all know this is not a good hobby, we are taking a hugh risk to our health/body/family/pocket & a major distraction to family/work/life.  I have been marrying for 20+ years & hunting for 10+ years.  I still have regular sex with my wife (in average 2 times a week) & she has strong spider sense.  In average, I will hunt 1 to 2 times a week,  From time to time, I hate myself as I have to manage my time/jj condition/body condition/$ to fit this hobby.  I need to make up lots of lie/excuse/stories/etc.  I feel bad about what I did but I have difficulties to control my urge to hunt.  I wish you could quit this & do not have to suffer what I have.  

All the very best for a new life!  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 02:57 , Processed in 0.054388 second(s), 14 queries .