AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 14420|回复: 43

Nana @ Purple Star (subpar service)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-5 19:02:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Disclaimer: YMMV.   This is only reflect my opinion.  

TGIF, I thought I would go to massage and get myself relaxed.  Call Purple Surgar and book Nana for 12:45pm and I sneak out of the office.  It is not my first time to go to massage parlor, but it is my first visit to Purple Sugar. Many of the wolf brothers have shared that Nana is one of the best in the business and that's exactly why I booked her. Turned out otherwize.., that we did not click well, no chemistry at all, and very little smile to me.   

I arrived promptly, and Tiffany came out to greet me. Even though I booked Nana, I still asked to take a look of the girls availalbe and indeed that Nana is the best looking girl among them. Give tiffiny $40 for 30min. and I go ahead and took a quick shower and lay myself on the massage bed and wait.  Nana came in and start to massage my back, and I tried to chit chat a little, but no..... she is not in the mood, she definitely shows no interest in me.  In less than 5 min, i was asked to turn around and I was thining to myself,....isn't it a bit too soon to start with the extra.  I mentioned that my shoulders are tight and she told me that she will massage afterwards.

Anyway, I was asked what extra I would like ($20hj, $40 see boobs, $60 all naked, and $80 body slide) I was leaning towards $60 because usually that gets me body slide, but I said ...let's have some fun and agreed with $80.  Then she started with kissing my lower body, licking balls and all that but no bbbj....., hopped on me and started donig body slides, and i can feel it is mechanical and rushed, no pasion, just want to try to make me release the load.  So i groped her a bit and tried to LFK her a bit, but no....., she is not pleased with kisses to the neck or face....., okay...., so I stick to the breasts, .., but too bad..., you can feel the hardness of the implants inside.  

Anyway, she continued playing my cock with her breasts trying to get me unload fast.. but i still don't feel the urge, so i asked for 69 position and DATY her a bit ( i'm not sure if it's on the menu, but she didn't reject..), and soon i released my load.  She took a quick shower and then I took a quick shower and soon she came back in to clean up the room.  I started to dressed up and thinking this is way too fast, it's only about 15~17min, and I told her that my shoulders are still tight.  But she told me next customer is already here.   I was thinking to myself..., I have called in and booked for my time as well, so I gues the next customer is always more important?    Anyway, she asked for $60 instead and asked me to come back later for the remaining 10~15min massage.   I thought about it and said ok, I will come back afterwork around 5pm.  And yes, I am a man of my words, and I stupidly come back around 5pm.  But as you probably guessed, Tiffany came out and told me that ...., no, ... Nana is fully booked for the rest of day..., maybe come back tomorrow.    Hell no, ....not for the service I got and the fact I came back already.  I could better experience else where so I am just shake my head and left. I guess this is just not my day.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-5 19:15:05 | 显示全部楼层
Too bad you got such bad and short service.

Did you see anyone else there? Friday should a couple more girls.

Better luck next time la.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-5 19:25:21 | 显示全部楼层
"come back later for the remaining 10~15min massage" You must be kidding, first time I heard this story!
Can be the Today's Joke here!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-5 20:12:25 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2014-9-5 19:25
"come back later for the remaining 10~15min massage" You must be kidding, first time I heard this s ...

dont be a diC atleast he had the balls to share the story.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-5 20:41:30 | 显示全部楼层
You are so innocent to go back to get back your 10-15 min massage. It is also a joke to me. I think she is fair to you already by charging you $60 for the BS provided. She has hundreds of royal customers, if I were you, I would not write this report, because I understand I am only her first time customer, no surprise at all for the sub-par service since she already has customer, probably her super royal one, waiting.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-5 22:56:37 | 显示全部楼层
She is fully booked. That's what happens when somebody becomes popular or busy. The service starts to decline. Typically, the attendant keeps the tip while the door fee goes to the owner, so her incentive is to get to the tip portion of the session. If your session ends early, it doesn't effect her earnings one bit.
If an attendant tells me to flip over that early in the session and I feel she is just trying to finish as soon as possible. I will decline any extras, eat the door fee and make her massage me for the rest of the session. You actually feel proud of yourself for having alittle willpower because I usually regret thinking with my little head in the room.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-5 23:34:53 | 显示全部楼层
That attitude is unacceptable.  I would had left $20 tips for her if I got that service and tell her that you will pay her the other $60 next time you see her.  Sorry to hear about this kind of bad service you received.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-6 05:53:57 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah, should have said you will pay when you get the 10-15 minutes of massage.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-6 06:49:24 | 显示全部楼层
Nana had been fully nude, had been kissing the lower body of OP, licking his balls, hopped on OP and started doing body slide, playing his cock with her breasts, changed to 69 position and OP DATY her a bit, then OP released his load.
Is it fair to Nana by paying her $20 for the above extra service.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-6 08:19:36 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2014-9-6 06:49
Nana had been fully nude, had been kissing the lower body of OP, licking his balls, hopped on OP and ...

I paid $40+$60.  I'm okay with paying $60 to Nana for her extra service because that's the norm, but the $40 is for 30min of use of room and massage, and I got less than that and was rushed out because there is a next customer, that was what really pisses me off.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 11:40 , Processed in 0.041341 second(s), 13 queries .