AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10567|回复: 11

Moonlight Spa 3位高大上美女

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-25 04:45:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am pleased to announce that Moonlight Spa's keeper has agreed to continue their Grand Opening Promo Discount which is offered to Sex747 members only. For details about this exclusive discount offer, please refer to the following post:
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=14515&extra=page%3D1

For contact details and location of Moonlight Spa, please refer to the weblink to their ad below:
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=14512&extra=page%3D1

Now obviously, as cultured wolves, we will not select a meal simply because a discounted price is offered, quality is demanded as well. Apart from Diana for whom I wrote a separate report, I would like to introduce 3 more ladies whom I recommend. These reviews have been overdue for sometime actually, so I apologize for my procrastination.

X - 星期一 Monday only

No, her name is not X, however I used X as her name because she claimed that the name she gave me is her real name and made me promise not to reveal it. Furthermore, she is deathly afraid that her boyfriend may find out that she is doing this job, and made me promise not to reveal any details that can be used to identify her. This puts me in a dilemma. I must keep my promise to her, but at the same time I really want to share this gem.

After thinking long and hard, I decide to give the very basic details. She looks like early-to-mid 20s from a distance but up close she is nearer to 30, but still quite pretty. Slim body, very small breasts, skill/service/attitude excellent. I don't know if it's YMMV, but the bodyslide she gave me was the best I've ever had.

Those who have followed my reviews in the past and feel that your taste matches mine, then I urge you to go to Moonlight Spa on Monday. I really liked her, so if your taste is similar to mine, you will like her too. There are 2 MMs working each day, so ask to see them both, and select the one that matches the description I gave.

Mimi - 星期四 Thursday only

Visual report for this one only. Have to put her on TDL for now.

I estimate that she is in her late 20s to early 30s, and looks pretty hot. Her face is pretty with just a tiny bit of "bad woman" / mistress feel. I felt that she is very tempting just naturally without having to do anything she will 令你很有慾望想跟她做壞事. Spinner body (roughly 160cm tall) with nice curves (although I didn't see her naked). I would recommend her based on her looks alone (service is up to you to find out and come back with a report ).

Crystal - 星期日 Sunday only

This MM has a strong resemblance to HK actress 關秀媚 (during the late 1990s to early 2000s). She is around 30 years old, and altho she is a 中女, I would say she is a very attractive one. Slim body, pale white skin, perky B cups. Speaks Mandarin & Cantonese. I would fall head over heels for her if she was 5 years younger. Her face has that gentle attractiveness and yet still exudes sexiness naturally. Her voice is also very soft and gentle. My friend who tried her says her service is top-notch, both massage & extras.

http://sex747.com/bbs/data/attachment/forum/201407/13/003042urw4thib4rzbagt9.jpg

(If the above description sounds familiar to you, good for you, keep it to yourself, don't reply or post where you saw it previously.)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-25 11:24:34 | 显示全部楼层
LoL, see Crystal again. Repeat her several times, for those Wolves love spinner, cute and girl friend feeling, highly recommended
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-25 19:41:07 | 显示全部楼层
Well, need to try her out. (All 3)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-29 06:32:20 | 显示全部楼层
canchi 发表于 2014-8-25 17:41
Well, need to try her out. (All 3)

did u try already?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-29 06:34:07 | 显示全部楼层

No man, work. Will try on day off.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-29 06:36:02 | 显示全部楼层
canchi 发表于 2014-8-29 04:34
No man, work. Will try on day off.

i try crystal already. she is so good. i need to go back for other 2 soon. hope they don't leave
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-29 06:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
Can only try 1 per day. Don't wanna get myself drained...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-29 07:37:15 | 显示全部楼层
canchi 发表于 2014-8-29 04:47
Can only try 1 per day. Don't wanna get myself drained...

that is ok. they don't work on the same day
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-29 07:44:18 | 显示全部楼层
Too bad spa close at 9pm, do they really have business in the morning?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-30 18:12:31 | 显示全部楼层
Crystal很好, 已經repeat左幾次.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 19:08 , Processed in 0.034438 second(s), 15 queries .