AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

How much more would you eat if the average hh price dropped to $120 ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-18 19:22:57 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-8-18 19:19
i am still in asia, won't be back home until early Oct, because i got to stop by vancouver before  ...

Brother , you mist hunt in all those cities . 入乡随俗,去到哪就吃到哪. 但一定要当地的mm.
Enjoy your trip .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-18 19:28:32 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-8-18 19:22
Brother , you mist hunt in all those cities . 入乡随俗,去到哪就吃到哪. 但一定要当地的mm.
Enjoy yo ...

hahaha, i wish i could, absolutely no hunting for me la, there r ppl with me 24/7.. no way i can sneak out, my grandparents r sitting beside me as i am typing this, sweetie n 4 of my cousins r sitting across from me, they thought i am replying emails for work...

besides its so hot here when not in A/C room, too hot, my sex drive is low when exposed to extreme heat, lots of cute girls in the mall, very very cute, but too skinny for my liking. girls in asia sure improve a lot, they know how to doll up now, globalization!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-18 21:19:15 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-8-18 19:28
hahaha, i wish i could, absolutely no hunting for me la, there r ppl with me 24/7.. no way i can s ...

haha after you disappeared from here for a few days I know you must be in Asia somewhere;P
Hunting should be goooooooooood and cheapppppppppppp there, don't miss it or you will regret:lol
Have fun.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-19 12:39:31 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-8-18 21:19
haha after you disappeared from here for a few days I know you must be in Asia somewhere
Huntin ...

國內是天堂;P
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-19 15:56:46 | 显示全部楼层
King1984 发表于 2014-8-18 17:05
Geez. A few yrs ago, all MMs were $120.

I still remember the days when Kgirls were not desired bec ...

"I still remember the days when Kgirls were not desired because of their skills.

Those days a long gone."

Would you or someone care to elaborate for those still kind of new to the hobby?

Clearly, K-girls are like the Coca-Cola of this industry now, but I haven't been around long enough to know what they were like before.
What changed? And how?
Thanks a bunch.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-19 16:08:30 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-8-19 15:56
"I still remember the days when Kgirls were not desired because of their skills.

Those days a l ...

I haven't been hobbying that long either, but I will take the liberty to answer your question.

Before approximately 2011, there weren't that many Korean MMs around, and they were prized for their novelty / scarcity. Back then they were known for their terrible attitude & service. We referred to them as "Korean mechanic" or "Korean assembly line". You get the idea. Service that is considered average or so-so from a Korean MM today would have been considered excellent back then.

If you adjust for inflation, Kimchi meals have seen a tremendous price drop while undergoing a radical improvement in quality in the past 3 years.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-19 19:29:29 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-8-18 21:19
haha after you disappeared from here for a few days I know you must be in Asia somewhere
Huntin ...

boss wong, i have said it many times, i can't hunt in asia la, not that i don't want to, just virtually impossible. i have people with me 24/7, even when i take a leak, lots of my cousins don't really need to work, they have too much free time, and some of them r hardcore christians. i see at least three 9+/10 (face) dim sum every day in the mall or in the restaurant, like i said, due to globalization, they know how to doll up now, make-up, summer dress...etc it is a heaven for those who like dim sums, but i can only watch, no touching, certainly no eating allowed ;P food is great and relatively cheap, except those high end restaurants, they r much more expensive than Morton steakhouse on 4 avenue in toronto, HK is only good for shopping, at least for me.. haha i just realized this is general discussion, i should continue in my diary at another section on the weekend, we r going swimming today, but sweetie has to wear a one piece (grandma style) swimsuit that covers everything, since tiger mom will be there, has to be very conservative, i bought sweetie a big turtle yesterday, it's only $20 canadian, would be over $100 in canada for sure, anyway, not gonna hijack this poll, continue in my diary on the weekend, have fun hunting boys!!!:)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-19 20:52:10 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-8-19 16:08
I haven't been hobbying that long either, but I will take the liberty to answer your question.

B ...

What a transformation! And in a relatively short time too.

I'd been wondering when and how this K-girl phenomenon happened.

Thanks for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-21 15:06:38 | 显示全部楼层
Price not an issue.  I'm price value proposition  fucker? :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-21 23:39:20 | 显示全部楼层
if the rate for sassyangel, TP, DM, mirage, RM, HPL drop to $120, that would be great~~i would try at least two more times per month.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 19:27 , Processed in 0.037152 second(s), 14 queries .