AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7025|回复: 22

(brand new) Emily@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-15 04:45:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Keeper promises me that she is not only new to Toronto, but also completely new to this business. I am her first john/customer ever!

Emily is average height and very slim. Her breast are only large A ~ small B, otherwize she would have a car model body. During doggy, I noticed a rather large birthmark on her lower back just above her butt. At first I thought it was a bruise, but she told me its a birthmark. It did take away from her body's physical beauty. Other than that, she has a very nice figure.

Facially, she has quite a bit of make up + fake lashes, and dyed blond hair. I guess its kinda hard to imagine what she would look like completely free of cosmetics. Her look is that of the hot attention-grabbing sexy girl at the club. Glamour style.

She is inexperienced and a bit hesitant, but tries hard to please. Her shy nervousness is clear, so decided to help her relax by telling her to lie down first and make herself comfortable while I stripped and went to the shower myself. However, she apparently felt obligated to serve me so despite me telling her its ok, she still helped me remove my clothes and folded them neatly onto the table. She even rolled up my socks. LOL

Then she gave me a shy smile and pressed against me in her bra and panties. While I fondled her breasts and groped her butt, she softly kissed me, with LFK soon turning into DFK. Although the making out was GFE and great, I knew I the clock was ticking, so I took a quick solo shower while she rinsed with mouthwash. As soon as I stepped out of the shower, she kneeled down and started giving me BBBJ, and it was good! I couldn't help but let out a "嘩 (wahhh) ......" which she apparently didn't understand. She just looked up at me cutely with question in her eyes, but at that moment I was too horny to be gentlemanly. So rather than answer her, I just pushed her head back to my cock. (Emily, if you are reading this, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.)

For the main course, I usually start with cowgirl. Although Emily was a bit shy at first and winced in pain when I first penetrated (no KY used, but she had some natural water), soon her pain turned to enjoyment and her expression showed it. She grinded me hard and with various motions and rhythm. Since it looked like she was having more fun than I was, I had to turn the tables and switch over to doggy where I pounded hard and she moaned equally loud. Just before blowing my load, I switched to the final position of missionary where I slowed down my thrusting while DFK-ing her.

Emily's moaning is the kind that sounds like a very young girl getting tickled. Well, actually thats not a very good comparison, but I'm not sure how to exactly explanation. I guess you know what I mean if you heard that type of moaning before. Its not very common, but very nice to listen to.

After we finished, we continued to hold in position while DFK until my cock completely softened. Then we cuddled and chatted, mainly about her. She had a Canadian travel guide book on the bedside table, and she told me she mainly wants to travel (and this is her method of financing it). Although I'm not sure if this is the best or wizest way, I don't want to judge. Instead I told her about places of interests in Canada and she was very interested. Ended up going way over time just chatting.

http://www.barbiehouse69.com/#!emily/c13r2

Her body is almost exactly same as this photo. The face is kind of like that too, but imagine it with make up and hair dyed blond.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 05:33:13 | 显示全部楼层
Next to do list
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 06:05:57 | 显示全部楼层
Ben moving on fatty boi turf  - poon frequency.  Big raise ?  Or "government"
handouts?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 08:13:36 | 显示全部楼层
ben哥你下次写能不能别这么detailed,能不能给人点想象空间!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 10:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
This girl is only 160 cm, meets Ben-gor's specs completely.

If petite girl is not for you, Ben has another MM review (please check) for your consideration!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 10:32:27 | 显示全部楼层
Dear BEN, I heard that you need a towel boy?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 11:46:14 | 显示全部楼层
As long as you do not compete with me for "light man" position, I will put in a nice word for you!    
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 16:35:33 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-8-15 06:05
Ben moving on fatty boi turf  - poon frequency.  Big raise ?  Or "government"
handouts?

LOL

i guess i have to play catch up

gotta start trying new girls again soon...been repeating too much with my ATFs...guess i'm worried they gonna be going soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-16 09:16:52 | 显示全部楼层
really interested about how u introduce urself on ur name card
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-16 09:47:18 | 显示全部楼层
Hi bengor, Whats face score, 7.5?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 18:11 , Processed in 0.039753 second(s), 18 queries .