AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Do you think it's ok to publish mm off menu services?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-6 03:26:42 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-8-5 15:22
I have a story to share as well.  Many moons ago I wrote an explicit review on a dim sum who could p ...

7Gor .... Let's see things this way. Job/career needs devotion. If not, this job/career is not for you.

Whore(s) : What kind of descriptions that she would have before entering this job/career? She is not minor and would have a fair level of judgement/decision. At all time she must prepared the worst would come. If she is -5' under 90lb she should refuse 6' 200lb guy in 1st place. Also she must have a self-defense plan for herself. Right?

Whore(s) controlled by pimp(s): 1st impression/thoughts that pimps are bad guy. Anyone think of WHY whores allowed herself to be controlled by pimp? WHY she made herself fell into this situation?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-6 06:27:09 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-8-6 03:26
7Gor .... Let's see things this way. Job/career needs devotion. If not, this job/career is not for ...

So it's her fault?  You blame mm for getting raped?  Wow !  Your precious C and R would be impressed  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-6 06:38:46 | 显示全部楼层
Dr siu you contradict yourself.  First you blame it on the few sicko customers. Now you blame it on mm putting herself in a position of being raped.   Very  disturbing revelation.   Seems like you are searching for any answer but the right one :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-6 07:05:26 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-8-6 06:38
Dr siu you contradict yourself.  First you blame it on the few sicko customers. Now you blame it on  ...

C mentioned to me that she has been crushed a few (not 1 but few) times. She learned from experiences. And now she is able to protect herself. C admitted that this is part of her life if she continues in this kind of job.[Suddenly in my last visit to her, late last month, that she mentioned to me that she'll retire soon. She'll mention to me when, per she said]

Rita mentioned to me that she has been crushed. She scared to go back to 哇哇谷 in 2014. But she needs money. That's how her 門神 shows up [This is another/new choices she had made to protect herself].

No contradict myself. This is hobby for me. I am consumer. "Customer always right" is the 1st rule. Also I buy 2nd rule that "customer NOT always right". I buy two rules in this case. Each rule stand for their own situation in different circumstances.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-6 07:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-8-6 07:05
C mentioned to me that she has been crushed a few (not 1 but few) times. She learned from experien ...

#1 rule - no mm or civilian mm deserves to be raped.  "No" means No.  

Whether she is 80 lbs or 200lbs.  Whether she is talk or short.  Whether clothed or naked.   Whether she is drunk or sober.   Whether she is young or old.  Whether she is ugly or beautiful.  Whether she is a daughter, mother, friend or stranger.  Whether she is rich or poor.   

You are stretching dr siu  to justify your need for graphic off menu reviews at the expense of mm safety.   Pushing the envelope fuckers luv these reviews. :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-6 11:05:41 | 显示全部楼层
Unfortunately there is NO Fair trade clause in this Trade!
Garage vs mm vs wolves !
There are no by-laws, no policing, and no community watch:lol
It's like when there is a typhoon, waves 20 metres high, there is the sign say "No Swimming", but there's always people want to have a dip or surf, its excitement but dangerous, they are warned, but people still do it! And they get drowned!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-6 11:19:57 | 显示全部楼层
I do not think off menu services should be published at all. Yes, I admit its a risky business. But they still deserve not to be exposed to the unnecessary risk.

It is like the gas station analogy. Everyone knows that there's a lot of cash in there, yet they pose a sign saying that they do not keep more than $50 in their till. The whole purpose is to discourage the potential thief from trying. Publishing the off menu services is kind of like the gas station attendants showing stack of cash in front of  everyone. JMHO.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-11 20:26:59 | 显示全部楼层
I will say you ask the mm if they want to, they should have some respect and privacy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-14 12:00:26 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-8-6 03:26
7Gor .... Let's see things this way. Job/career needs devotion. If not, this job/career is not for ...

I think it's disrespectful for you to call mm a whore.   I challenge you to call C a whore in her face.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 02:43 , Processed in 0.038225 second(s), 14 queries .