AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Do you think it's ok to publish mm off menu services?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-8-4 14:09:01 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-8-4 09:19
I will only let my 747 buddies know, like Tom Sir, Dragon.......Hmm Bamboo 7, Neh........

CEO Ahwong there are those that lead  and those that follow?  No offence :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-4 14:16:16 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-8-4 09:48
I don't see why not.

If the advertiser does not publish menu items, the patrons will be cheated eac ...

Who said not to publish on menu items ?   The 2 choices are clear.  Unless you believe publishing off menu items has no bearing in putting mm in danger.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 14:19:16 | 显示全部楼层
Ok , let me confess , the below are the off menu services I got from Barbie.
1, feed me a lot of Godiva chocolate .
2, sliced the water melon and feed me . Seedless . Yum , yum sweet .
3, feed me with almond cookie and traditional Chinese desert .
4 , mouth to mouth feed me korean yogurt .
Hahaha .
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-4 14:20:41 | 显示全部楼层
Interesting it's almost 50/50 split .     I'm willing to bet its old vs new school wolves ?  :lol.  Old school Bros view mm as BBQ meat merchandise :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-4 14:22:31 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-8-4 14:19
1, feed me a lot of God ...

No hot beef injection in the clam chowder ? :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 19:21:33 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-8-4 14:20
Interesting it's almost 50/50 split .     I'm willing to bet its old vs new school wolves ?  .   ...

what's that mean?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 00:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-8-4 11:50
Regarding off menu services, if a wolf is 100% sure he received it exclusively, then do not publish  ...

If there are no reviews and I TOFFTed and got bang service, I wouldnt know if it is was really bang service or YMMV and would come back and write it as it is.  Or What I can do from now on is tell the MM that I know you have banging service, but I would like to pay an extra $20 you to give me average service just to ruin my time that I bought with my hard earned money?  

If I were to change anything relating YMMV is I value the interest of other wolves benefiting from any info I provide to get them a better time.  Whether a MM is in potential danger or not, I can care less as when they joined this industry, they should had expected for this shit that no money will fall onto their laps for no work.  If we care about them this way, who is going to care about US in this sense?  Does anyone care about the fact that we are sacrificing our identity, subsequent service we will receive and potentially our safety to expose this amount of info for servicing the 747 community?  

I had my streaks of bad service especially with my 3 consecutive days of whoring I had last Christmas and 5 consecutive days this Christmas.  I was scammed last Christmas the 3 consecutive times for a total of 400 bucks, but did any MM feel sorry for me and gave me free meals to compensate for the money I got scammed?  No cause I jacked off at home.  So why should I feel sorry for them?

So come on happy bro, show some love.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 00:21:55 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-8-4 09:48
I don't see why not.

If the advertiser does not publish menu items, the patrons will be cheated eac ...

I have a WB that gets alot of YMMV services.  He has something that is very physically attractive to MM's but for the main part, he is a pro at sweet talking which is the main killer why he gets YMMV service.  Impression given of would be that "he is so nice and sweet" when he is really a fucking pervert at heart...LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 00:26:42 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-8-4 14:19
1, feed me a lot of God ...

In this case, at least you show how your VIP service worked with barbie so people that dont have it can learn.  I feel jealous now, but would still wanna give her a shot while you should feel flattered that you received those services.  This biggest pro is that you are saving the money used towards hiring a Philippino maid that you can recycle back into the next cheaper session.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 00:34:39 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-8-4 14:20
Interesting it's almost 50/50 split .     I'm willing to bet its old vs new school wolves ?  .   ...

I dont think there is a right or wrong answer.  Every reviewer has their own styles of conducting reviews as long as it's not 90% true.  But one thing I must admit that was suggested by both you and happy is that we should tone down the details abit to avoid exposing one own's identity.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 01:46 , Processed in 0.037063 second(s), 14 queries .