AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8749|回复: 38

Do you think it's ok to publish mm off menu services?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-4 06:36:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Let's here you viewpoint on this controversial topic.
单选投票, 共有 47 人参与投票
55.32% (26)
44.68% (21)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 07:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
I select one. YES.
This is an adult entertainment [賽後報告] section.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 08:31:05 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-8-4 07:25
I select one. YES.
This is an adult entertainment [賽後報告] section.

Haha, so what kind of off menu service you got from your princess C ., Kyla , Rita ?
Why you never share with us  .honest is the most important thing little Tom Tom .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 09:11:06 | 显示全部楼层
Sometimes I like to keep some secrets :D.

But if it is something dangerous like BBFS then wolves should tell us so we can avoid.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 09:19:01 | 显示全部楼层
I will only let my 747 buddies know, like Tom Sir, Dragon.......Hmm Bamboo 7, Neh........:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 09:48:39 | 显示全部楼层
I don't see why not.

If the advertiser does not publish menu items, the patrons will be cheated each & every time.  A lot of restaurants have their menu posted on the outside of the entrance.

If wolve brothers do not mention menu items received, how do we know that published menu items are accurate?  This is VERIFICATION.

Of course, there will be variance because if there is no chemistry between you & the MM, you might receive less, & hence YMMV.

I ALWAYS get better-than-average treatment as I am a gentleman (handsome is intentionally omitted) & I treat the MMs with TLC.  :P
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 10:57:24 | 显示全部楼层
If the off menu service is strictly YMMV, it would be something between me and the mm, I didn't see why I would publish it. It will only put the mm at risk.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 11:20:57 | 显示全部楼层
YMMV appeared in ADULT classified ad. How far/much more you guys take it for granted. How much you trusted the posters' age?

Do not compare this kind of Ad to WALMART/BESTBUY/COSTCO etc.

747 is not Torstar [Sorry BenGor ... it is true... right?]:shutup:

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 11:50:45 | 显示全部楼层
Regarding off menu services, if a wolf is 100% sure he received it exclusively, then do not publish it on line. However, if this mm recently just expands her menu for her "regulars" then it is ok to mention it and provides the "updates" with disclaimer YMMV

i usually will ask mm for permission to write a review if i get an impression that she is more introverted and low-profile mm especially TOFFT situation( very first review online) because my review will weigh significantly more because there is no reference point.

one thing i won't mention for sure is the tightness of mms kitties, no mms want to be labelled as "smelly" or "loose" kitty mm. sometimes in Jan earlier this year, i mentioned there was a mild odor downstairs, when i returned to see her, she was really sad, i did not ask ben to sink that thread, but i buried it instead. now my new approach is saying Hygiene, impeccable or excellent, or just fair..etc and include chemistry to indicate YMMV.. i saw a mm, lots of kissing but min. DFK, some but not crazy, but i saw another wolf's review, he said she was the DFK Queen.. so perfect example here, YMMV, perhaps the mm clicked with him more than me, not a problem, YMMV does exist, keep reminding urself, as good looking and popular as Brad Pitt, i can assure u still lots of women don't appreciate him as much as others.. not even my sweetie can deliver consistent service and attitude in the bedroom, let alone mms who barely know me.

so NO, do not publish off menu services because it puts a mm in a potential dangerous and uncomfortable conflict situation, unless u have talked to the mm and got the green light
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 12:16:23 | 显示全部楼层
I prefer to tell all the truth without personal judgement.  Of course, some special service provided by MMs just between she and me shouldn't be disclosed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 18:55 , Processed in 0.036122 second(s), 16 queries .