AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11413|回复: 29

Exquisite Courtesan- Lolita

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-7-30 19:35:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Today was like a mini-roller coaster ride, first, i had to sneak out from an important meeting without my boss noticing me, and then got so many texts from sweetie, i had to make up something really silly, finally got to EC's location..the alarm went off as soon as i got buzzed in, they were testing the alarm, just a drill, but somehow it disabled the middle elevator, so i waited and waited, probably 8 mins or so, so i decided to take my chances with the third elevator, around 6 ppl in there, finally Chanel came to "rescue" me, but she didn't say hi, there were 6 other people, so i avoided eye contact, but i recognized her, and i know she knows me, she was there to make sure i got up to the room successfully and she got off the elevator after me, i went straight to see Lolita, the alarm went off again, right above my head, so ridiculously loud, i wanted to cover my ears, but i don't wanna look like a big whining baby to Lolita, so i had to pretend it was nothing n had my poker face on, but it was loud.. very disturbing..

Lolita was like 5"7+ but with her high heels when she opened the door, she was in a nice black dress, not too revealing but sexy enough, i asked her to leave the dress on, i rushed to take a super quick shower, came back, took a good look at her, she has a round face with a bit of baby fat, cute cheeks, 100% my cup of tea, can't get any better than that.. she did wear a lot of makeup, her skin is not perfect, but come on, she is way too beautiful, almost illegal to have that face, and be that pretty to walk around on the street, i know lots of my brothers n friends here prefer long, thin face, but i like it round, and a bit baby fat with big eyes. doesn't matter what colours, aspen has brown eyes, Lolita has blue eyes, and she wasn't wearing contacts. i double-checked with her. we hugged for 10 mins, then i asked her if i could remove her dress, then i unzipped her dress from the back for her, i held my breath, she has a nice body, not curvy enough for me, but super model type. her breasts r not real, but look ok. her bum is cute, not big, but acceptable, i don't wanna write a graphic review for lolita, but i can tell u that she is a fantastic kisser, i am not sure if it's the connection we have, or she is just a wonderful kisser to begin with,i enjoyed kissing her so much, not too much DFK, but aggressive yet passionate LFK. The highlight of the session was the missionary, it was so good that my head went like literally blank... after 8 or 10 mins of missionary she said " i just came" i don't know if its true or not, girls say that to me all the time, but i know usually just white lies to make me feel good... but she was very very wet, i could feel and hear her girly juice sound during sexy time with her, she was really wet, so i told her, " bear with me, i might need another 2 or 3 mins" the only hiccup was the alarm went off again, so freaking loud, i was still in Lolita, i was a bit unease, but she soothed me, and calmed me down, so i contiuned, i made so much noise when i came, i know there is another girl in the suite, so i purposely held it back already, but it was too good, that's when my head went completely blank, so i asked Lolita, is today wed, and i am trying to figure out my schedule tomorrow, and i did a quick math algebra in my head, ok i am good, i did not lose my mind. the final ejaculation was too intense.. so many buildings r testing their alarms this month, we had a drill in the office not long ago too..just timing is bad

i told her next time if the alarm went off again, forget about the elevator..i would climb the stairs to see her which 40+ floor, she said that would take me 20+ mins, but i think i can do it in 15 mins if not 10 mins, then i would probably need to take a longer shower because after all that climbing, i would smell...

Conversation was all over the place, so many random topics, she said black is not a colour, i wore black today, she would argue with me, she is definitely not submissive at all, very opinionated girl. when she was explaining why black is shade (shadow) not a colour, i was busy playing with her hair and ears. She has really soft ears, i like playing with them, i was like u must think i am such a weird n creepy guy, she said nooo... with a smile but i think she lied to me. nevertheless i like to play pretty girl's hair and ears.. i don't know why, tiger mom told me i was like that since i was a little boy.

Face: 9.5/10 ( this is the highest face rating i have ever given,  however keep in mind, i never rated katie@RM nor aspen@EC)
Body: 7.5/10 (-1.5 for implants)
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10 (-1 for no S42)
Chemistry:9.5/10 (-0.5 that room reminded me of aspen, i wanted to give Lolita my undivided attention, but that room, that bed...)
Location: 7/10 ( -2 for alarm went off, -1 another wolf kept on knocking the door, the other girl didn't hear it,)
Keeper: 9/10
Recommend: Yes

Repeat: well.. i can't repeat EC's entire roster, i am just a man.. so we will see, keep u boys posted

Donation: $300

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-30 20:06:55 | 显示全部楼层
damn nice thanks brother
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-30 20:07:39 | 显示全部楼层
what are the services she provide?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-30 20:08:17 | 显示全部楼层
Cum brother HP,

Please have mercy on me, you gave me so many leads that I can never finish the list B4 I die!  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-30 21:11:21 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2014-7-30 20:07
what are the services she provide?

u mean her menu? what r u looking for, loppy

i didn't inquire about her menu at all, since i was content with everything she offered, fully satisfied, i only ask about menu if i am not satisfied or when i don't click well with mm
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-30 21:15:58 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-7-30 20:08
Cum brother HP,

Please have mercy on me, you gave me so many leads that I can never finish the list ...

Big brother, u r back, i am still here , i delayed our trip for a bit and shortened it today, long story short, 3 planes went down this month, tiger mom is paranoid, so i had to do it. so hard to reason with her, so i gave up..

take ur time, mms r not going anywhere, this is not all u can eat buffet u have to stuff urself,

i laughed out loud when i read " I can never finish the list B4 I die"

there r so many new mms in all the DT garages, i did a calculation, probably 30+ new mms.. i can not get to them all, i will have to pace myself too, anyway, good to have u back, hope u enjoyed ur mini-vacation
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-30 21:22:04 | 显示全部楼层
Brother , you still here I thought you were gone . When is your trip .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-30 21:28:01 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-7-30 21:22

Took tigress to Yellowstone National Park to see "old faithful",  以示忠貞!  

I am back "in circulation"!  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-30 21:31:17 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-7-30 21:22

不要趕我走 la

tiger mom forced me to delay the flight, i will still return on the same day, so i just shortened the trip.. i finished packing already. when u don't see me here means i am in asia.. i wont tell u when, but will be back before u know.. so u keep hunting, just ignore me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-30 21:32:31 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-7-30 21:28
Took tigress to Yellowstone National Park to see "old faithful",  以示忠貞!  

I am back "in cir ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE8NDuzt8eg

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 10:07 , Processed in 0.040446 second(s), 14 queries .