AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12847|回复: 35

甜美大波新人 Candy@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-7-9 07:16:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I'm not sure how many of you have seen Lua who was at BarbieHouse a few months ago. As a guy who usually prefers very skinny girls, Lua was one of the very few exceptions that had a slightly curvy body that I still loved. Basically, Candy looks 90% like Lua. Both her face and body looked so similar that at first I thought Lua came back. However, Lua has a tattoo which Candy didn't have, which is how I know they are 2 different people. If you have tried Lua and liked her, then you should try Candy also. If you haven't seen Lua and don't know what I am talking about, please read my previous review for Lua in the URL at the bottom of this post.

Similar to Lua, Candy also has a very sweet and pretty face that absolutely captivates especially when she smiles, which she does often. Very lovely girl, definitely the type that would get a lot of attention when in public. Her body is not fat but not thin, but she is tall enough that she still looks slim. Her breasts are natural Cs. She was wearing a school girl outfit which fits her sweet and bubbly personality perfectly.

Keeper tells me Candy is new to Canada and also new to this industry. She also informed me that I was Candy's first customer ever. However, her English is not bad. She said she studied English for many years in Korea. I realized she is really inexperienced because she doesn't really know what the routine is.

I began by giving her a hug and she embraced me and we started DFK-ing. Then it progressed into mutually stripping off each other clothes. Once we were both butt naked she lied down and the bed and gave me this coy smile, before turning into an embarrassed smile as she asked me "we should go shower first?" So off we go to shower and it felt like she wasn't used to doing it, so I helped her just to speed things up. No shower-flute expected or received.

After the shower, she helped wipe me dry, and of course I returned the favor. Next thing she does is lie down on the bed again with her sweet coy smile. Waits for me to take the next move like a shy girlfriend. I love this kind of feeling, so I hungrily kissed and groped all over her body, and gave her some DIGITS. By now she is horny and wet and looks like she really wants it. As she reaches for the condom I remembered that I didn't get any BBBJ yet, so I stopped her and ask for it. She obliged and gave me a BBBJ that was ok but not great, so mid-way I switched to 69 (but not for DATY which I never do). Instead I visually inspected and admired her trimmed pussy that look quite nice and fresh looking. Soon I started playing with it and she got really horny.

On to the main event. We began with the usual cowgirl position, and she had to take her time to slowly sliding my penis in because her pussy was tight. It felt good, especially her facial expression of slight pain. After a while, I requested to switch to doggy so I can pump harder. Each time I thrusted deeply, she would give a cry of I don't know pain or pleasure. Anyways, it was so good that I didn't make it to the missionary which is the position I usually like to finish in.

My earlier Lua@BH review:
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12153&highlight=lua

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-9 07:27:53 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.barbiehouse69.com/#!candy/c1ika

Very odd scheduling, available only from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-9 12:19:18 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-7-9 07:27
http://www.barbiehouse69.com/#!candy/c1ika

Dragon dailo may be you can  coach this young kimchi and teach her some skills?
But after 5pm your dragondick already gone to sleep
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-9 14:08:42 | 显示全部楼层
Seems like service is not up there, but I might give her a try
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-9 14:58:14 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks! I wanted to try barbiehouse duo today, but saw that Candy is new.  After this review, I think I'll wait for another day to try since for a DUo, I want someone more experienced (like the SKY/ASHLEY review)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-9 15:06:33 | 显示全部楼层
frustratedcal 发表于 2014-7-9 14:58
Thanks! I wanted to try barbiehouse duo today, but saw that Candy is new.  After this review, I thin ...

Candy and Ashley are both in the Markham location. I think you can ask for the duo. Ashley can guide Candy along. I don't think Candy is inexperienced to sex, but she is inexperienced to being an MM. For example, she almost forgot that we should take shower first.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-9 15:08:21 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-7-9 15:06
Candy and Ashley are both in the Markham location. I think you can ask for the duo. Ashley can gui ...

Is she really 大啵?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-9 15:14:59 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2014-7-9 15:08
Is she really 大啵?

大, 起碼有C, 可能D
website寫的B肯定是錯的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-9 15:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2014-7-9 15:08
Is she really 大啵?

不知道對你來說, C算不算大
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-9 15:24:54 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-7-9 15:15
不知道對你來說, C算不算大

C 已經夠大了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 01:58 , Processed in 0.042707 second(s), 17 queries .