找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5515|回复: 3

Exquisite Courtesan- Ivy

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-7-5 13:29:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ivy @ EC

I saw Ivy a while ago, i was going to see all the mms they have until i post an objective, compare and contrast review, so i have more girls to compare within this agency, but i stopped at Aspen.... sigh.. i will explain later...anyway I called Chanel first to secure a session with Ivy, and texted with Ashley, the manager/coordinator after that, called again when i arrived at the location, had to meet Ashely at the lobby, 9th floor, there is a secuirty guy there, and i have to meet Ashley by the side windows door, she had to let me in there, its locked, so it's a longer procedure, i did not have trouble getting in, but Ivy was saying that some clients did not get in so smoothly. Ashley is actually very nice and pleasant, when i first met her in the lobby, i was going to give her a hug, but i quickly realized she is not a mm, so i just shook her hand instead to show that i appreciate the professional arrangement.

When Ivy opened the door, i was impressed, not DDG, but totally MCOT, very cute.. and for that brief one second, i thought i found Katie, they look a bit alike, 60% resemblance, especially that smile of her...her pics are very accurate, except she has quite a few tattoos, a large one on her thigh, which she draw and designed herself... her stats online are all accurate, she is very short, but very cute. left my shoes at the door, went into the bigger room with her, the shower facility is inside the room which is nice. I won't go into frame by frame, everything was good, we only did missionary for 10 to 15 mins, DFK the entire time, i really enjoyed the conversation with her, i normally don't disclose so much personal information until 3rd or 4th visit, she has 3 chinese characters "every day happy" on her neck, at that point, i wanted to say my name is happy, but i didn't. did not want to ruin the moment, because i know Chanel reads reviews here and she advertises here...anyway making love with Ivy was very intense, i sweated so much, at the end i watched my sweats dripping down on her face n upper chest, that was very beautiful..i really enjoy chatting with her, so we contiuned in the shower, yes S42, but more DIY style, i washed myself, we took turn to rinse, we did that so we could contiune chatting. she told me a lot about her personal life, so i reciporcated too. Ivy, everything i told u was true, 100% real, except i withheld one piece of important information from u, that i am not single, i said i was casually dating, but that's an understatment, i am in a semi-serious relationship, and she is not far away from me, in fact she lives only 15 mins away from me, and we see each other almost every day.
Money can't buy happiness is a false statement from the poors, obviously, u have not met Ivy, if that was not happiness, what the hell is happiness

Face: 8/10 (GND, totally MCOT)
Body: 7.5/10 (i would rate her body 8.5+ if she is 5"5+)
Attitude: 9.5/10
Service: 9.5/10

Chemistry:10/10
Location: 9/10 (very good incall location, might be even better than Sassy's or TDL's)
Damage: $250
Recommend: what do u think

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-5 14:05:50 | 显示全部楼层
Happy Gor, After so many oriental food lately, all of a sudden I intend to eat steak. I keep this (Ivy) in mind
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-5 15:06:15 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-7-5 14:05
Happy Gor, After so many oriental food lately, all of a sudden I intend to eat steak. I keep this (I ...

uncle tom, u wont be disappointed at all, very GFE, like ur C,

she works mon to fri, 7 hours a day, quite flexible schedule
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-7 12:18:29 | 显示全部楼层
few wolves pmed me to inquire about ivy, i will make a public announcement here instead,

EC's location is near ACC, u have to phone chanel or ashley for exact address, u can text first, but u do have to call when u r nearby if u r a new client

Ivy did offer DFK, BBBJ, S42 ( DIY style) but of course keep in mind YMMV

yes i know she looks tall in the pic, but in reality she is 5" maybe 5"1 the most (without heels), and yes if u r over 6" like me, missionary was a bit challenging, but i still enjoyed it very very much.

and yes she does do duo with her friend kaylee, just let ashely know in advance, they will accommodate

and yes her breasts r real,

and yes she looks exactly like the photo, same necklace, same rings, same navel piercing, also tongue ring.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 15:09 , Processed in 0.036330 second(s), 14 queries .