找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Katie @ RM ?? where r u ?? u were my goddess

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-7 12:27:22 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-6-30 17:22
Man, that is a head ache then.  Good luck on your search.

it has been almost 2 weeks, i decided to let it go a bit earlier, during my lunch my break, i mailed out katie's hairclip, i just put it in an envelope and a stamp, and her real first name and the city (that's all i know, and i am not even 100% sure)

on the way back to the office, i got 30 chicken nuggets and a large coke from MacDonald, this is how i move on and let go, Happypooning style, i hid in my office and finished 30 chicken nuggets and and my pop in less than 10 mins. i put sweetie's hairclip on my desk to take katie's place, so i don't feel emptiness when i glance over that spot every time

Thank you brothers and friends here on 747 provided me so much intel, in public or pm...very useful information, unfortunately, we still fail to locate Katie, she probably really retired, and even happily married, i sincerely hope that's the case

Last but certainly not least, i dedicate this song to Katie and other brothers here on 747 who helped me along the way

This is my last post/comment on this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVaUcE4kAM
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-7 20:37:02 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-7-7 12:27
it has been almost 2 weeks, i decided to let it go a bit earlier, during my lunch my break, i mail ...

Happy,
It was important to tell this story. Stories make us human. But I'm glad to know you're moving on.

If you had held on to that hair clip for too long, you would've missed out on other "what if" opportunities of the kind DD alluded to in his post.
In short, you had arrived in a blind alley and the hair clip was keeping you there.

By letting it go you welcome and affirm a different and better future.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-10 01:42:17 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-7-7 12:27
it has been almost 2 weeks, i decided to let it go a bit earlier, during my lunch my break, i mail ...

So sorry to hear that bro.  You should move onto better things for now and take your mind of this for a bit.  Alot of similar expereinces I had is when the girl i liked alot that disappeared with pop out of nowhere when I least expect it.

Hopefully Katie is doing good and wont have to work this kind of job no more, but in the case she does, you might run into her some day again.

I dont see white girls much so hard for me to help out.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 17:58 , Processed in 0.042001 second(s), 11 queries .