找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Katie @ RM ?? where r u ?? u were my goddess

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-26 20:34:13 | 显示全部楼层
dashfortrash 发表于 2014-6-26 16:54
I met this girl in china, she was not an sp, I was having my foot washed in the hotel I was stayin ...

OMG, i wish i didn't read that... now i feel so sad inside
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-26 20:37:41 | 显示全部楼层
dashfortrash 发表于 2014-6-26 16:54
I met this girl in china, she was not an sp, I was having my foot washed in the hotel I was stayin ...

i had to read it again, lol...

please man, go back and wrap her up.. and if u do, PM me to tell me it worked out
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-26 23:20:02 | 显示全部楼层
to DoLittle bro, I'm sad too. I wish I worked in China, I may even date her for real. Distance is a killer too obviously, and I'm not sponsoring ANYONE here.

Sorry to OP for hijacking the thread, I tend to run into Vs, I broke 9 in my life(not trying to brag at all), friends call me the Vagnet, if u get the drift. She wasn't tall, like 5'3? face is cute, I'd rate it a 6.5, a little baby fat to be honest, would be 7+ if she lost a little weight. She told me her job is very taxing on her body so they are tired and tend to eat junk food or cheap/fast food. She absolutely has natural E cups, and tight big round ass, with the golden hip-waist ratio, doggy is amazing.

I still remember 2nd time I went back and accidentally bumped into her, my foot was getting rubbed by her coworker, she was on her way home, but ran out and gave me freshly peeled/cut pomegrante to eat while I was getting serviced, like a little wife, and then left her number for me and walked out. I honestly believe she'd be a great girl/gf for anyone if she wasn't so deprived of opportunity, really wish her the best.

That's it, no more on this topic. Back to looking for Katie for OP! Where in the world is this hot white chick
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-27 00:18:10 | 显示全部楼层
There are quite a few "sentimental" =感性 bros in this 747 playground
May be I am not 6 ft 2 inches tall and good looking like HP, that's why I did not have mms 感性 to me
Or may be I am cheap, the only mms I booked for 1 hour is C and E, oh another mm I booked 1 hour at ED but forgot her name, I am not good at remember mms face nor names! I don't sink boat any more Even C cannot sink my boat
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-27 04:12:25 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-6-27 00:18
There are quite a few "sentimental" =感性 bros in this 747 playground
May be I am not 6 ft 2 inc ...

Money is the main element to qualify "sink" in this kind of ambiences.
Wife, in the marriage, is called trust/true love (Not "sink"). Kind of partners on 人生路. Sharing of joy/sad moment together. Money is not an element (although it is important).

Sink to a hobby is normal (but not always good). For this kind I am sure it's better than gambler.
For rich guy this kind of hobby is very very healthy.[HappyGor do this 3~5 times weekly]
For poor guy this kind of hobby is very very bad. [Using 飯/學費 money to buy (hobby) sex]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-27 04:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
Why I sink to "C" ? .... just only 1 reason ... the money spent (to hobby) is worth it.
Do I think of marry "C" ..... of course not.

My wife ... 65+ yo. 5'3" 150lb. She controls "our" bank a/c.
My "C" ... hobby only. Even she has 10/10.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-27 10:54:36 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-6-27 04:21
Why I sink to "C" ? .... just only 1 reason ... the money spent (to hobby) is worth it.
Do I think o ...

If your wife control your bank a/c, you use your 飯 $$$ to hunt?
Well these days we don't eat much 飯 anyways
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-28 08:45:38 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-6-27 10:54
If your wife control your bank a/c, you use your 飯 $$$ to hunt?
Well these days we don't eat  ...

you use your 飯 $$$ to hunt? ~~~~ hehehe Yes. 減肥 too.
we don't eat much 飯 anyways ~~~ Yes, 食"C"餐 only.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-30 17:22:19 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-6-26 09:34
Avalanche bro, as i mentioned in my previous comment, Jessica and Katie, started at the same day;  ...

Man, that is a head ache then.  Good luck on your search.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-2 00:05:06 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-6-26 09:41
of course uncle tom, i would never compare myself to u, during ur prime time, i was either not bor ...

I havent been at massage places like studio9 for a while after I found out that there were so many hot MMs in toronto.  There are some bros here that knows way more than I do in regards to the trio massage parlors.  I was notified by bros here that are the real regulars that there are quite a few viet girls there that offers "extra service"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 21:49 , Processed in 0.039151 second(s), 11 queries .