AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6090|回复: 11

Sabrina @ HHS

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-24 15:53:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Was going to wait till tomorrow to see Bunny again @ ARHS, but Junior couldn't wait, I am a bit tired today due to only 5 hours of sleep last night, i am a 9 hours sleep kind of guy...but i am tired horny, if that makes any sense. so instead of using a SP again, i thought it's better to see a mpa, so i can relax but still get a release for junior. so made my way to one of my favourites spas on queensway. Jennifer just stepped out before i got there, she is the owner/manager in that spa, super nice, super friednly, she is an older EE, she is one of the reason i enjoy being there so much...there is a new receptionist, i have not met her before, forgot her name already, but she is cool, black BBW, she told me brittney called in sick this morning, she caught a cold, so only Sabrina available for me, i was surprised, because they usually have at least 3 mpas working, but she assured me, her massage is good, bodyslide is good too, i will enjoy it very much, so i nodded and said i trust u, then i proceeded with a solo shower, after the shower i sat and waited patiently on the massage table wear one towel as an apron to cover junior and wear another one cloak.. within 3 mins, sabrina knocked on the door, and came in, holy, her cleveage is huge, like grand canyon, i know they cant be real considering the size, but i still asked politely, she said no, they r double Gs!!! she said she had surgery twice, from As to Ds, and second time from Ds to Gs, i spent more time playing with her bum than her breasts, brief massage like 5 mins, her body slide is pretty good but her GG breasts r too hard, so we used extra lube, she did do a pussy slide, but i hinted her i am not interested, no condom no pentration, that includes pussy slide, always play safe. so i asked her to stand beside the table with her legs spreading wide, so she could give me a HJ and i can finger her gently too. then i asked for a russian finish, she on her knees using her GG breasts to rub my JJ, and within 5 mins i exploded my 48 hours fresh cum on her breasts, i made a mess, quickly jumped into the shower to clean myself up... the rest of the exp. is just chit chating with her until she walked me out to the door

i can honestly say they looked real, because no scars, and very symmetrical. but i touched them, they r hard as rock .. she has a huge bum, XXL lululemon bum. she said she wears lululemon and tna all the time, i would be surprised if she doesn't. show off those juicy bum

She is 5"9  175cm, i would guess she is around 160 pounds. nonsmoker, no tattoos, no weird piercings

Face 6.5/10 (she is not ugly but totally NOT MCOT, probably in her late 20s or early 30s)
Body 5/10 (if u like spinners like ben the majesty's preference)

8.5/10 (-1 for implants, outstanding bum +0.5)
Attitude 9/10 (warm, chatty, very pleasant mpa)
Massage 7/10 ( pretty good massage for non-asian if sandy@ just4u is 10/10)
Location: 8/10 ( its too dark at first, but i always adjust the light myself, i like to see my mms or mpa clearly)
Hygiene 8/10

Bodyslide 7.5/10
Damage $40 door + $ 80 BS extra
Duration 40  mins, always go OT here unless they r busy, then 30 mins
Repeat?Probably not, i prefer sarah's soft but saggy DDs,

http://healinghealthspa.com/gallery.html

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-24 16:26:19 | 显示全部楼层
Brother that EE jenifer working too ? Is she providing hS or FS . One day when I am super depress I will go try out older woman with you . 50 + Indian or African huge bum and huge tits and must be 200lb + . OMG  one meal full for the rest of my life .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-24 16:31:27 | 显示全部楼层
After reading this , I was laughing but not at you .
I laugh at myself , how stupid I am , 我脑子进水了. How can I misunderstand you . This is your real taste , how can you related with Bitty . I am stupid.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-24 16:39:36 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-6-24 16:31
After reading this , I was laughing but not at you .
I laugh at myself , how stupid I am , 我脑子进 ...

现在你知道为什么 那时候我那么的生气

简直是 莫名其妙 神经病

it's like i told u i am allergic to peanut butter, and u accused me of stealing and finishing 5 jars of ur fav. peanut butter, ridiculous, total nonsense,

你真的是被爱昏了头

告诉你大便是香的 你就吃
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-24 16:50:56 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-6-24 16:39
现在你知道为什么 那时候我那么的生气

简直是 莫名其妙 神经病

嘻嘻,不就昏了头了吗. 您看,酒池肉林,烽火戏诸候,武后当政,慈禧垂帘.
吴三桂开关,哪一件不是给女人迷昏了吗!
沖冠一怒为红颜吗!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-24 18:09:24 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review.

new surgery method goes from a little hole they make near the arm pit now. You won't see a thing.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-24 19:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-6-24 16:26
Brother that EE jenifer working too ? Is she providing hS or FS . One day when I am super depress I  ...

the owner jennifer isn't that old, she is probably 120 to 130 lb only. this place doesn't provide FS, i have been going for a long time, if the mms click with u, kissing and maybe more, but never in my exp. have got FS in this spa. 2 other spas do offer FS, but their mms r not pretty enough nor curvy enough.. for FS, easier and safer just use agency or INDY SP. wasting too much time and money to find FS in spa, they do exist, but on a broader scale, i would say 1 in 10 maybe 20..

go to mpa for massage n tease to relax

go to sp for hardcore sex and exercise
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-24 19:52:18 | 显示全部楼层
Lifter 发表于 2014-6-24 18:09
thanks for the review.

new surgery method goes from a little hole they make near the arm pit now. Y ...

interesting, i did watch very closely and carefully, she was going to say something, i told her hold on,  i need to focus i am doing an inspection, the job was done flawlessly, i did not check her armpits though

and her nipples are so pretty, not pink, not dark either, but super sensitive and perfect size for sucking

i did suck on them 3 mins each, if her breasts were real, i would repeat in a heart beat, gorgeous breasts, but so hard, u guys can go check her out, looking is free, just ask for the line up, u will see her mega G breasts, super perky too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-24 20:05:30 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-6-24 19:52
interesting, i did watch very closely and carefully, she was going to say something, i told her ho ...

i believe they put the empty bag in through the hole and fill it after so there are virtually no scars. The scar will look a like a dark dot. If the girl tans, you wouldn't even see it. Under the boob or around the nipple area is old school.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-24 22:00:46 | 显示全部楼层
Lifter 发表于 2014-6-24 20:05
i believe they put the empty bag in through the hole and fill it after so there are virtually no s ...

that's too much information my friend.. don't get too graphic..i am not a surgeon nor a medical doctor , i think in this case, the less i know the merrier i am

see..this is exactly why i prefer natural breasts
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 23:16 , Processed in 0.035959 second(s), 14 queries .