找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2726|回复: 2

Two Reviews - Simone Bonnet & Lily Asian Angels

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-5 21:03:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.  Simone Bonnet
Found her add on Backpage and her website is [email protected].  I made an appointment the next day via text messaging at 10:30 AM for one hour.  Her hours are generally during the day from 10:30 to 4:00 so not too convenient.  She texted me the location by the airport in the morning and when I arrived she gave me the room number.  When she opened the hotel room door she was wearing a black bra and panties.  Nice body, very slight belly.

We chatted a couple of minutes and then she immediately started DFK and removing my clothes.  She is very oral, lots of BBBJ and BLS and tea-bagging.  Did DATY and she tasted very good and clean.  Put on the dome and did a few positions, MISH, Doggy, Cowgirl and Spooning.  I finished in about 40 minutes, took off the dome and Simone did a CIM with swallow.  Complimented me on my enthusiasm and stamina.  She said most guys are done in 15 to 20 minutes.

We lay on the bed talking and she said that she came four times.  She said that she only started doing this in October 2013 and that she works out a few times a week.  With about 15 minutes left she asked if I could do it again and started BBBJ again.  By the time we finished an hour and ten minutes went by.  She did not offer me a shower after.  Maybe she had another appointment after me.

Appearance: 7.5, Actual pictures and looks much better in person.  Looks very good for 44-years old.  Clean shaven with landing strip.  Breasts on the smaller side but still nice.
Personality: 9, friendly and easy to talk to.
Service:  9, minus one point for no shower.
Repeat:  Yes if I am in the area.
Damage: $200/Hr, plus $40 tip, plus $6 parking.

2. Lily @ Asian Angels.
Agency is Asian Angels but the website is asianangel.ca.  I wanted GiGi since it said that she does Greek and I wanted to try.  She was not available, but the handler said that Lily was available and I went to the Condo by Square-1 in Mississauga.  On the website it states that Lily is 28, but you can add at least 12 years to that.  She was wearing the same blue dress as shown on the website.  It looks like she had a couple of kids since her stomach is flabby and stretched.  Breasts are really soft and sagging.  Went ahead since I was already there.

She started with a very poor massage and then to CBJ.  I did DATY and she was moaning and very wet (she allows digits).  After that went to MISH and I was surprised that she was very tight.
She was moaning again and seemed to be enjoying herself.  After I came, I noticed that the bed was wet.

Overall she seemed very new to this or did not get many customers. At times it seemed like she did not know what to do.  I had to ask for a shower before and after.  After we finished she just wiped herself with a “Wet Wipe”

Appearance: 5, Not too pretty , pics are her on website from 15 years ago
Personality: 6, speaks only Taiwanese Mandarin
Service:  6, but she tries.
Repeat:  No
Damage: $120/HH

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-6 06:30:28 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for sharing .. Per report you have no age discrimination .. Envy Envy.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-7 19:29:50 | 显示全部楼层
I try to stay away from under 25.
Difficult to find a slim and young looking ghost girl in their late 30's and early 40's.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 09:00 , Processed in 0.048743 second(s), 13 queries .