搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 7samurai

Risk Tolerance MM Menu Service Levels

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-1 08:59:39 | 显示全部楼层
piaocailin 发表于 2014-6-1 00:44
真的那样我一定休耕了,。。宁可自己打飞机、

i really think its bound to happen, i started hunting around 9 years ago, when i was very young, i remembered clearly, back then HJ in massage is only 60%, some spas, gave me massage, and would leave the room for me to jerk off myself, gradually, HJ becomes totally acceptable almost all the MP offers that. and some allowed touching but remained clothed, slowly, nude massage+ HJ available. and then Body Slide, and then pussy slide..then BBBJ, then FS, although still illegal to have sex in "MP", still happens a lot in GTA.

SP similar progress, first just kiss on the cheek, nothing else, maybe CBJ, and CFS.. slowly LFK..now DFK
DATY, BBBJ, BLS, CIM/SW, Greek. 10 years ago, greek was like 1/1000 for sps. now is like 1/ 50

BBFS is just a matter of time, even technology allows us, like new pill to suppress HIV virus.
when BBBJ first became widely available, i still asked for CBJ...but slowly i gave in too, CBJ is not half as pleasurable as BBBJ
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-4 07:43:40 | 显示全部楼层
Actualky  bbfs is more prevalent than you think.  It's taboo and sensitive subject.   Bros  publicly denounce it but secretly have done it, especially frequently flyers.      Everyone eventually succumbs to the forbidden fruit  just like  going from CBJ to bbbj.     A very very few select mm will offer it on demand and keeper will refer select wolves who demand this.   Other mm will provide it to one or a select handful of  VIP fanboys.

If  you talk to any keeper or mm who has been around they would be honest and tell you this happens.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 01:17 , Processed in 0.037609 second(s), 14 queries .