AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11042|回复: 37

Which Garage has the best keeper services in your exp?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-13 19:53:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I find that the quality of MM and the services from thekeeper doest not necessarily have a positive correlation. Means some garage thathas legendry girls doesn’t mean its keeper’s services reach the same level.

I know we are here for pussies; the attitude of the keeperscould be one of the least things we care about. However, sometimes badmanagement of the business or mistakes in booking could be a super turn-off forwolves brothers and eventually affect the overall experience with MM.
Don’t get me wrong, the garages I list above are all good interms of attitude of the phone reception, cleanness of the workspace, securityof the operation and other services that keeper is responsible for.

But we still have Good, very Good, Extremely Good, LegendryGood and Holyfuk Good etc. I wish brothers share your own ranking and options. First,we can let the boss of each garage know where they are in this business.Second, they may find something that they can improve together in the future. Ithink both of the meanings could eventually benefit our wolves brothers andthis business overall, so please share your own thoughts.

Remember it is the overall keeper services of each garage, weall know Andy is an awesome dude and Mia has the sexiest voice but we have toconsider other factors to make it fair and useful for keepers to take it intoconsideration.

单选投票, 共有 48 人参与投票
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-13 19:54:59 | 显示全部楼层
Here is my personal rankings,

1st. The Korean Keeper used to have a garage called “Korean girlfriend ” and “Kissable Girl” after. This guy actually gave me lots of very good advices and pick all the right girls for me(well, at least in his fish pool). I don’t know where he went but he was definitely a good keeper.

2nd. Pandora girls, together with a past garage called “Barbie Shop”. I find myself always have no problem dealing with Korean keepers.

3rd    Zenful Pleasure. Willing to take feedbacks and work on it. Well managed even though they have super stars like C and Roxy. Haven’t had any problems with booking, used have some questions about their beds but they soonly adjust it.  

4th   MoonWaiting. It maybe unfair because MW has been there for so many years and has the largest numbers of MM among the Asian garages.  So it is extremely difficult for them to remain the same level of keeper services like other small or new opened garage. I totally understand the issue but in fact I did have some small issues of booking or communication with MW. Probably because it is the garage I hit the most, so the odds are there.  Again, MoonWaiting has been surprisely good for so many years. Based on the quantity and quality of their girls, their attitude and practise are good enough.  

Here is my Top 4 ranking in terms of keeper services of each garage. Other garages are also not bad, but I just didn’t find anything significantly impressive me to my knowledge. Well, nothing significantly bothers me either, so..cant really make a rank among them.

Fuk, I cant believe I write this long. Please share your opinions, otherwize I will seems like an idiot.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 19:57:48 | 显示全部楼层
I will Ed , cause Mia is the only one handling the phone .   Toe and Mw is good but I still say Mia .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 20:17:47 | 显示全部楼层
I will Ed , cause Mia is the only one handling the phone .   Toe and Mw is good but I still say Mia . X2

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 20:18:37 | 显示全部楼层
Vivi   是我认为最好的keeper.虽然ASB在密市,虽然她比不上Mw。但是有机会我都会光顾Asb。就是因为vivi从来都能够实事求是地介绍妹妹,为我们每个顾客着想。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 20:24:47 | 显示全部楼层
I will choose ED IN Toronto.SS is the worst one.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 20:24:53 | 显示全部楼层
sm123456 发表于 2014-5-13 20:17
I will Ed , cause Mia is the only one handling the phone .   Toe and Mw is good but I still say Mia  ...

Haha , 干嘛哭呢6子, 找到真爱应该开心才是呢.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 20:26:50 | 显示全部楼层
keeper's service has an extremely strong and positive correlation with the #s of repeats of that agency,

i was just sharing this with superstar yesterday over dinner

first time using it, not very good service, mechanical, could be impatient if u ask too many questions... after 10 times, good service, patient, and punctual after 30 times, great service, chit-chat, super patient after 50 times, outstanding service, anything possible within reasons.. too friendly..after 200 times, " i own that agency" kind of service

and be able to change mms last second, cancel the session last second, book the first meal, book the new girl, always overtime, non-rush, special accommodation like outcall, no need to confirm appointment, no need to leave phone #, no YMMV, because keeper ensures this is a VIP client....etc

the key is not to go like 6 times a week, and all of sudden disappear, the key is, be consistent, go 3 times a week, but every single week, no exception

same thing with INDY, i say about 15 to 30 times, INDY will get very comfortable with u, obviously, super over time, meals, even small gifts, menu becomes extensive, special accommodation again, like she is off today, but u only have time today, she would go out of her way to make it happen, basically becomes like an affair kind of thing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 21:54:34 | 显示全部楼层
In no order: Zenful for stepping their entire game recently,  MW for being so consistent and Asian Sexy Baby for owning Mississauga but letting it go to their head.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 22:04:25 | 显示全部楼层
i thought C is @ ZP, not a single wolf voted for ZP, also hime the tall mm is from ZP as well

what happened to C's super fans such as waba, and tomsiu 9/100...etc

so u guys just love C, but no love for the keeper???
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 23:25 , Processed in 0.037682 second(s), 16 queries .