AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: testing

roxy @ ZP

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-11 23:26:34 | 显示全部楼层
good review. I saw her this weekend too. I'm not going to repeat how good she or rate her face and or service, cause other feedback in this board pretty much sums it up.

However, since this is a noob post, I will share my experience before and after I saw Roxy. I guess is my lucky day, when I went, the security guard was there and after I buzz up, he follow me all the way to the same level I went. I acted all cool and look like I live there. We both got off the same level, and I took my keys out look like I'm going to open the door, once I stood in front of the door, I saw him took a glance at me and went back into the elevator. After the session, I walk casually pass him with my phone out talking and he just looked at me.

So if any of the noob ever encounter this, just act naturally and play it cool. Once you're nervous, they will suspect you.

cheers and happy hunting
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-12 00:51:01 | 显示全部楼层
What is wrong with you paying $60.00 tip?!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-12 05:23:27 | 显示全部楼层
I think the security guy already know what is going on now.
Last time, when I stepped in the hall way, and looked for the elevator, he already yelled and said the elevator is on the right side.

ZP, not sure if you aware of this issue yet?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-12 08:54:37 | 显示全部楼层
iwantmm 发表于 2014-5-12 05:23
I think the security guy already know what is going on now.
Last time, when I stepped in the hall w ...

Right... they must know.  Impossible not to.  Every 30min to an hour you have some man walking in alone, and some looking a little lost... and they all go to the same floor, only to come back down shortly thereafter, alone... and the process repeats itself, all day long, 7 days a week.  Other residence might also notice and complain to management.  Heck, my mom told me about all these incall activities a while back and of course I just acted like "Really?! Wow, that's interesting... how bold!" and leave it at that.  

To think we are running covert operation and can stay under the radar is unrealistic at best.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-12 09:03:47 | 显示全部楼层
Mr.DoggyStyle 发表于 2014-5-11 23:26
good review. I saw her this weekend too. I'm not going to repeat how good she or rate her face and o ...

Next time just look at him and smile , ask him do you want to come inside for a cup of Korean red bean tea . My girl friend Roxy made vey good tea .
Do not need to pretend , he is only a security guard . I will just look at him , if he ask I will tell him  the truth , my girl is inside I am horny and she is horny . Do you have a Fxxking problem with that .
If he still have a problem , I will go over and copy his security number and name and ask him for his manager's name .
Normally when u ask his name , he will just go away .
If he want to be physical then I make sure I am in a spot infront of the security camera , and use word that made him do his attack first . Then good luck on him .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-12 10:09:37 | 显示全部楼层
That is why some old apartment with nicer interior is better as these old apartment usually wouldn't have security guy.

Like MW's NY site, need a fob key yi GI in and up. What a pain.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-12 21:51:28 | 显示全部楼层
iwantmm 发表于 2014-5-12 10:09
That is why some old apartment with nicer interior is better as these old apartment usually wouldn't ...

Eden dream and Moonwaiting's Markham location (same building I think) is also very good because even thought here is a security desk there, no one is ever on duty.  I remember running into a landlord trying to rent out his place to an Asian guy and the landlord said there usually was a security guard on duty.  Almost wanted to call him out on it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-12 22:01:16 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2014-5-12 21:51
Eden dream and Moonwaiting's Markham location (same building I think) is also very good because ev ...

lmao.. u have more intel than anyone.. u don't even live there, it shows how frequently u deliver ur cum to that building haha i like it, made me laugh out loud, u should tell that asian guy which "neighbours" he and his junior should go say hi first

u should have totally called him out on it, i am not too fond of realtors or car salesman.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 00:11:04 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-5-12 09:03
Next time just look at him and smile , ask him do you want to come inside for a cup of Korean red  ...

HAHAHAAHAHA..i will keep that in mind Brother One...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-13 09:29:38 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-12 22:01
lmao.. u have more intel than anyone.. u don't even live there, it shows how frequently u deliver  ...

Haha no kidding eh?  Man, we definitely know too much about these condos that none of us live in!!!!  That should be the litmus test to attain more advanced status on SEX747, instead of the number of posts or logins we have.  A seasoned old wolf should be determined by the knowledge of the number of shops in any particular building, the security situation and the conditions of each unit, etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 15:48 , Processed in 0.035371 second(s), 11 queries .