AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 14703|回复: 68

Roxy@ZP - Verse Ⅱ

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-17 20:15:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The purpose of writing this thread is not to demonstrate how much I love this chick, nor to show off any YMMV actions I got from the 2nd visit. Rather, I'm trying to give you an idea of how she looks if you ever wondered.
Got there by VIVA purple, the last stop was called Chalmers St if I remembered it correctly. Got my buzz code and went in. Greeted by LFK and DFK, she obviously recognized me. I could still sense some smoke smell, not sure it's from her mouth or hair, she hasn't changed a bit, and I bet she won't anyways cuz she's such a cool girl lol. Went in the room, while I was undressing, I heard "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys from her laptop so I murmured along, she laughed out hard... SF2, she tried to BBBJ for me but I stopped her, not a big fan of BBBJ in the shower. After she dried me with her towel, we sat on the edge of the bed and looked into each other's eyes. She's not afraid of eye contact I tell you, I stared at her persistently until I couldn't hold it, I kissed her hard and I told myself mockingly, this girl needs to get punished, hard...

I don't want to reveal too much details of the papapa process cuz I don't feel like it, but one thing I can share with you is the DATY/DIGIT part. Honestly, I improved a lot in the past month on DATY/DIGIT, how? I'm into it so I practiced it a lot. The time I spent on DATY and DIGIT for MMs last month can easily buy you 5-6 meals. Like I said,  the key of DATY + DIGIT is essentially "由口至手,从干到润,从外到内,从一到二,从慢至快"... I always look into MM's eyes and facial/body expression while doing it, and I always tell them, "tell me if you are uncomfortable alright, babe?". I made sure they don't get hurt and were actually enjoying it. One more tip bro, cut your freaking nails. Cut all edges, hard or dead skin on your fingers, wash your hands thoroughly before the session and during the shower, you don't want MM's kitty get inflamed so she can't work on another day right? Let me tell you this, if you give MM a great DATY and DIGIT, I can almost gurantee you that she will return the favor and give you a wonderful time in the remaining session.

Without further ado, I want share some photos I discovered with you guys. I found this 초아(Choa) girl accidentally when I was watching a stocking related MV by AOA (a K-pop group). She reminds me of Roxy@ZP somehow, so I googled her. Photos of Choa down below can resemble 60%-80% of Roxy, you don't have to agree with me 100%, this is just MHO.

Here's a link of AOA's miniskirt/stocking MV and I hope you all will enjoy it :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f-LLM1H6U

TO BE CONTINUED...

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 20:23:53 | 显示全部楼层
superstar! super review!, i love all the photos u posted especially the last one. normally i don't like short hair girls, but she is quite attractive.

thanks for ur DATY+DIGIT lesson DR.SS
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-17 20:27:42 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-17 20:23
superstar! super review!, i love all the photos u posted especially the last one. normally i don't ...

LOL. don't get me wrong, Roxy has long hair in dark yellow/orange-ish color tho...

you are always welcome, have you watched the mv yet?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 20:31:32 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-17 20:27
LOL. don't get me wrong, Roxy has long hair in dark yellow/orange-ish color tho...

you are always ...

i will, before i go to bed, we are watching the movie prisoners now..

i really like the purple shirt in the first picture, if u may change the pants to purple n tight purple mini skirt that would be astonishing. and i love her dress in the second pic.. this chick got good taste in terms of fashion. second last pic, that red thin belt plus her navy blue skirt, very sexy and elegant at the same time

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-17 20:35:29 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-17 20:31
i will, before i go to bed, we are watching the movie prisoners now..

i really like the purple sh ...

oh sry man, proceed plz...

K-pop group is all about packaging, packaging and re-packaging, same goes to those Kimchis eh? LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 20:36:55 | 显示全部楼层
Haha, 濑挞王子(广东话意思是好舔女人那地方).
味道如何呢,哈哈. 加一点tabasco sauce 就是bloody marry 味道了.
哈哈,星仔好可爱呢.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-17 20:42:55 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-4-17 20:36
味道如何呢,哈哈. 加一点tabasco sauce 就是bloody marry ...

味道 = I Chi Ban 一级棒, Kimchis 都有摸那种去味剂吧...

我的反应是 blood flow 加快,呼吸加重,JJ快要爆掉的感觉 LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-17 20:44:15 | 显示全部楼层

一哥,我没记错的话,那天你没去成是吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 20:51:20 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-17 20:44
一哥,我没记错的话,那天你没去成是吧?

我去了搞Lena ,和一个虎背熊腰的女人.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-17 20:52:16 | 显示全部楼层

濑挞王子 = easternstar = superstar

keep them coming one bro, soon superstar can have a name list under signature
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 01:54 , Processed in 0.038170 second(s), 14 queries .