立即注册
搜索
楼主: easternstar

♥♥♥ My favourite black stockings of the day Ⅴ♥♥♥

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-4-20 14:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-20 14:20
again no comment.. 6 bro is back, but he said he won't be on 747 much

'Also, make an honest and realistic self-assessment. Otherwize its yourself that will end up getting hurt, both financially and emotionally. Many guys have an over-inflated opinion of themselves. Remember, a young attractive female, MM or civilian, will have a huge line-up of guys available to her to choose from. How do you stack up? Guys often mistakenly believe a MM likes them either because either they don't have enough experience with women (to distinguish between friendliness and attraction), or the MM is a good actress (deliberately trying to scam the customer). While it does happen occasionally (where MM develops genuine feelings for customer), those occasions are rare, and statistically, you shouldn't bet on it. “

a comment made by ben gor last year, very educational hehe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-20 14:43:52 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-20 14:41
'Also, make an honest and realistic self-assessment. Otherwize its yourself that will end up getti ...

it's true.. i guess i am doing better than most. i will still sink and date mms non-stop until i really wanna settle down and get married have kids one day
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-20 14:47:02 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-20 14:43
it's true.. i guess i am doing better than most. i will still sink and date mms non-stop until i r ...

you? statistically speaking, you are the "outlier" in a sample pole, bro...

meaning your case is not representative at all   LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-20 14:52:05 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-20 14:47
you? statistically speaking, you are the "outlier" in a sample pole, bro...

meaning your case is n ...

thanks.. that is a compliment..

normally i don't like outlier, which we usually frown upon, but it's positive in this case.

r u excited for ur US trip and farewell to halab girl.. get her something small, something meaningful which costs like less than 20 dollars, a key chain or something, something for her to remember u by
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-20 14:59:31 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-20 14:52
thanks.. that is a compliment..

normally i don't like outlier, which we usually frown upon, but  ...

i couldnt fall asleep last night til 3 or 4, not becuz of her lol, becuz of reviewing for the last exam...

now im all set. read many old threads, very educational and inspirational...

i know where i stand, i know where i am going, and where i shouldnt go...

to be honest with you, if its not becuz of my mom's friend, i'd rather go cuba or hawaii. never liked the states...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-20 15:04:49 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-20 14:59
i couldnt fall asleep last night til 3 or 4, not becuz of her lol, becuz of reviewing for the last ...

good good!

when i read

i know where i stand, i know where i am going, and where i shouldnt go.

i have a big smile on my face, u gonna rock it, keep up the exercise even in states, push-ups n jumping high u can pretty much do everywhere, just watch out the ceiling height
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-20 15:07:09 | 显示全部楼层

lmao, when i did jumping high in my basement, i always had a feeling that i might crash into the plastic foam ceiling LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-20 15:25:05 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-20 15:07
lmao, when i did jumping high in my basement, i always had a feeling that i might crash into the p ...

jump in the yard, or find a quiet spot in the park.. or just do it at night, no one can see, no one really cares anyway
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-20 15:27:31 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-20 15:25
jump in the yard, or find a quiet spot in the park.. or just do it at night, no one can see, no on ...

"i have some previous mm saying she/they really like me.

I still don't trust those words and those mm are meant to be trying to ask you to visit them often as they found some comfortable / easy customer."

comment by a wolf, very convincible LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-20 15:32:24 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-20 15:27
"i have some previous mm saying she/they really like me.

I still don't trust those words and thos ...

very simple, if mms say that, ask for her phone number and don't tip or don't even pay, see what she says.. the true her will show up within 5 seconds, i have been around with mms for a long time, let's just say i can detect BS, i have a built-in bs detector   but u r totally right, they want repeat and easy customers
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 19:51 , Processed in 0.041158 second(s), 12 queries .