找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: easternstar

♥♥♥ My favourite black stockings of the day Ⅴ♥♥♥

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 21:48:20 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-21 21:47
.... u told me u r leaving after halab girl.. that's why we can only meet today otherwize wait for ...

yeah cuz i cant sneak out no more after meeting halab girl...

today's last day of school...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 21:52:29 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-21 21:47
.... u told me u r leaving after halab girl.. that's why we can only meet today otherwize wait for ...

i was like what roaming lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-21 21:54:16 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-21 21:48
yeah cuz i cant sneak out no more after meeting halab girl...

today's last day of school...

i see i see... then we can still chat till sat..u idiot, then i said i guess u finished packing and ready to go, and u said yeah. u r flying on sat, why did u pack today. geeze.. and i asked r u gonna drive today, u said fly.. and i asked why did ur mom went shopping on sat, since u r leaving on monday, u said, she cant wait.. i have more examples if u wanna hear
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 22:03:12 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-21 21:54
i see i see... then we can still chat till sat..u idiot, then i said i guess u finished packing an ...

i said yes not for packing but to agree with your "turn her head back for DFK" lazy doggy posi...

you asked me whos driving, i said no one, we are taking the flight...

you asked why my mom couldt wait and shop in usa instead, i answered "cuz only eaton opens yesterday"...

i never said imma go usa today lah... you misunderstood and mis interpretated lah...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-21 22:07:53 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-21 22:03
i said yes not for packing but to agree with your "turn her head back for DFK" lazy doggy posi...

lol.. this is funny... gonna go take a shower now and relax, worried about her tonight a lot, all of sudden i am feeling guilty again, perhaps it has something to do with that long review, and that is only the tip of the iceberg, i still have 5 more reviews. i really need to hunt less

give u a job, remind me to hunt less once in a while. i dont want to lose her, i dont want to lose control.. hunt less, read more, jog more, exercise more, and spend more time with her
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 22:07:58 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-21 21:54
i see i see... then we can still chat till sat..u idiot, then i said i guess u finished packing an ...

oh not just you, i miss read that "when r u leaving to states with ur mom, whos driving"

i thought its "when you leave with your mom to states, whos driving?“ LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-21 22:09:36 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-21 22:07
oh not just you, i miss read that "when r u leaving to states with ur mom, whos driving"

i though ...

thank you for picking that up.. i knew it wasn't all me
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 22:11:52 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-21 22:07
lol.. this is funny... gonna go take a shower now and relax, worried about her tonight a lot, all  ...

i will, dry happy :)

and i will always be on your side despite whether i agree with the decision you will be making or not, thats the easiest job on this planet afterall...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-21 22:35:21 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-21 22:11
i will, dry happy :)

and i will always be on your side despite whether i agree with the decision ...

aren't u sweet

seriously, remind me, i should limit myself to max once a week, now is more like 2 to 3 times a week..

if i don't cut it down, she will leave soon.. because i am not sleeping with her anymore, and i feel guilty around her, i feel unease after i hunt, so i avoid meeting her, don't be like me 7 years later.. its ok to date mms, but when u do, quit hunting in the meantime, do at least that.. otherwize u would look down on urself,
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 22:49:33 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-21 22:35
aren't u sweet

seriously, remind me, i should limit myself to max once a week, now is more like 2 ...

i will i will, but if you encounter someone whos deadly attractive, then no one can possibly stop you from going there five days straight bra...

7 years later huh? why do i feel im so innocent eh? like a white sheep compare to someone?

i wouldnt see anyone else, i will try my best to protect her, 更不要说 doing anything that would potentially hurt her... just saying...

i know i know, 7 years later i might become a different man...

dont be upset bud, sometimes we can overcome difficulties and correct our wrongs but human nature cannot be rewritten right?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 17:29 , Processed in 0.038421 second(s), 12 queries .