找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: rich88

Roxy@ZP 妖!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-8 19:14:08 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2014-4-8 18:52
You're wasting your time with PM and try to reason with him. He's just a low-life loser with too m ...

I could not have predicted this any better.  Dam I'm good ?

StAtement:  snowflake can't keep his promises, emotionally fragile like a little girl and  prone to obsessive disorder tendencies

Proof points:
2014-3-31 16:06
7sam : I suggest you partner up pimp wannabe mr chihuahua apoc or the entourage ? The more the merrier
Would you like an intro? Lol

2014-3-31 16:51
Snowflake: I'm not hiding behind pm at all. I've just decided that this business isn't worth the board's time. The admin. has told you that the board's time doesn't need to be wasted with this nonsense. Or don't you remember that?

Conclusion:  birds of a father flock together?   Meet the odd couple.  Mr Chuhuahua pimp wannabe and mr. fragile snowflake .  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-8 21:39:39 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-4-8 17:37
I'm more than happy to address your points but grant me the courtesy of answering  "did you make t ...

Man, you are tedious. You are still avoiding the REAL ISSUE by using distractions concerning minor matters, one of which I have already answered.
Clearly, you don't want to talk about why we are discussing this stuff at all in the first place, the provocation that started this fight. You antagonized me two weeks ago and when I tried to resolve it diplomatically, you decided to antagonize me again over an unrelated matter. We all know that.

Will I ever receive satisfaction from you? No, I don't think so. You are not mature enough for that. There is no reasoning with you. For a person who spends so much time sermonizing about who has integrity on this forum and who doesn't, I find it HIGHLY ironic that you have so little integrity yourself. What we have seen is that you will not take responsibility for your own bullshit. And so asking you to do so is merely an exercise in futility. One cannot expect a person with the mentality of a 10 year old to act like a man.

So what have I learned from this weirdness? That I was naïve in believing I could eventually persuade you to stop your antagonizing and do the right thing. I wanted to forgive and forget. I told you as much in the beginning. But you just couldn't stop being petty.

And what have you proven about me? You've proven that I'm very human, and that annoying people annoy me. I should have kept this stuff private. I wanted to, but I will admit that your repeated taunts in public and private got to me. Clearly, I will need to work on that. I shouldn't let people who can't be reasoned with affect me. I suspect Apoc is right. You should be ignored. Maybe that's what you really want.

And what have you proven about yourself over the past two weeks? You've proven yourself to be a jerk. If that's the role you want in life, you got it. Congratulations. You win the prize. You are officially a jerk. There's no getting around it.

So where do we go from here? I would hope that you would stay on your end of 747 and that I can stay on mine. I don't wish to have any further interaction with you. I would prefer it if you would keep your comments towards me and about me to a minimum. But I don't think that is very likely. I think rather that I'm in store for more childish taunts and more unnecessary hostility. But still I'm going to hope. 747 is the only forum I am a member of, and I don't have any desire to go anywhere else. For me, it's here or nowhere. But I would like to avoid ridiculous conflict. I don't think that is too much to ask.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-8 22:00:49 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-4-8 21:39
Man, you are tedious. You are still avoiding the REAL ISSUE by using distractions concerning minor ...

Is that a promise snowflake?  Sheesh all this emotional drama on anonymous sex forum.  Get a grip boy.   I can't imagine how you function in the real world?  You must a party animal.  a real riot type.  

I don't wish to have any further interaction with you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-8 22:02:44 | 显示全部楼层
Will you ever be done with these childish remarks? Probably not. It's your life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-8 22:07:48 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-4-8 22:02
Will you ever be done with these childish remarks? Probably not. It's your life.

Holy  3 seconds flat he broke his promise.  A serial liar?  .

I don't wish to have any further interaction with you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-9 06:07:20 | 显示全部楼层
On a more serious note.

All this drama because I had a different point of view on snowflakes  response thread  on  my statement on how he underplays the risk of std.      He finally "articulated what he really meant " after  he realized  both Jason and I had  caught him off guard..   Then he went into a mental break down pming over 25x over a several days.  Then publicly Makes a Demand list of  "50" points of transgression and to justify  my right to be here.    I'm dealing with a wannabe queen instead of a pimp?   

Discussion Thread
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... p;extra=&page=2

The solution :   Don't stop taking your meds.   write some more touchy feely reviews and  then bask in the positive reinforcement  of praise and validation by the bros.   Hope this help getting over 7s.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-9 10:30:44 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-4-9 06:07
On a more serious note.

All this drama because I had a different point of view on snowflakes  respo ...

Bamboo 7 lets go outside and enjoy some nice weather la or
lets go and hunt down some hotcakes, I'll treat bubble tea

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-9 10:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-4-9 10:30
Bamboo 7 lets go outside and enjoy some nice weather la or
lets go and hunt down some hotcakes ...

Ice cold hk style lai cha?  Deal.  Gorgeous day
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 02:27 , Processed in 0.036892 second(s), 12 queries .