AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: rich88

Roxy@ZP 妖!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-6 18:03:21 | 显示全部楼层
Brother Sam, I have got the feeling your outrage on Apoc is unfounded. I don't believe he was part to of the Thai gang. There is no need for you to highjack each and every thread that he posts a comment. No one will give a shit to whatever you claim is right.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-6 18:42:17 | 显示全部楼层
"write a review every 3x a week for 1 min 1hr session"

That's a great idea...and very much in keeping with what this board should be about.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-6 19:07:18 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2014-4-6 18:03
Brother Sam, I have got the feeling your outrage on Apoc is unfounded. I don't believe he was part t ...

On what basis did you come to that conclusion?   Are you his parole officer?

He still hasn't denounced the  Thai ring masters scuzz bag actions publicly.   Simple no?   If fact he still  seeks his attention and puppy stroking.  Can show you a link.  And if you actually did some homework and reviewed his  past support and interaction Thai guy you would draw the same conclusion.  For a guy who just joined the terb board you seem to have an active interest on this feud? .  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-6 19:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
dmoses 发表于 2014-4-6 18:42
"write a review every 3x a week for 1 min 1hr session"

That's a great idea...and very much in keepi ...

Great idea but mr. Chuhuahua  is all bark but no bite.  He is a wannabe pimp playa. He folded quickly when I called his bluff.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-6 19:35:05 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2014-4-6 17:31
COWARD! I always knew you were FULL OF SHIT!

Put a gun to both our heads, and he BLINKED and Pissed ...

Mr. Chuhuahua  I sense desperation like someone who has nothing to lose anymore.  Is it because very few acknowledge  and reply your post anymore?  Except newbies like iambrown  .     

Chew on this one of many  pms from  former fans of  your Thai ring master.  Many hobbyist you suckered into his web of deceit and extortion.   But you were the last guy standing to find out.  Blind obedience does that to a fanboy rickshaw driver?   .   

I know to much, about Krayjee and his dealings with many of these ladies because I shared many of his recommendations, its amazing how many girls still keep in touch with me but none, not one ,stay in touch with him
strange indeed.  The  fight with Ron And Steve has merit. I could open this thing up big time.
There  are many SP I know that would pay a lot of money to get this dude.. Videos without their knowledge ,past shake downs according to Steve an Ron.  He has taken money from several.  He is not the good shepherd as he writes about.

However  truthfully it was your postings of comments that confirmed I was on the wrong road in this hobby.
and that woke me up to him and his games.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 04:23:10 | 显示全部楼层
Some questions to ponder....

1) A real MAN or critical thinker would address the facts instead of attacking the messenger.   I know it must be challenging for Mr. Chuhuahua who is known to live in strip joints like fairbanks.   The delusional  pimp wannabe  aspiration must come from all the " fukee fukee you so big honey.  10 dolla "   

2)  So why would Mr. Chuhuahua not denounce his Thai Master publicly?    Could it be Thai guy has him by the balls as an accomplice?    Or Rickshaw boy  can't stand the fact that I called this one out LONG before anyone that can yell CAMO is HOT?    Or maybe he has been brain washed under the spell of his Thai master ?

Here is another PM dawg bone on your beloved Thai Master.   

"I, like many people, was fooled by this guy.  I'm the one who introduced Krayjee to Jules.  She refuses to me see her any more.   This Krayjee guy is real bad news. "  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 13:01:33 | 显示全部楼层
hm.. she is 1 of my best meal in 3 years.. top 3
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 15:31:05 | 显示全部楼层
maverick 发表于 2014-4-7 13:01
hm.. she is 1 of my best meal in 3 years.. top 3

Wow.  I really really liked her a lot to the point I think I over exaggerated her looks but top 3 billing is some pretty big rating.  Good for you for getting great value for your money  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 16:22:38 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2014-4-7 15:31
Wow.  I really really liked her a lot to the point I think I over exaggerated her looks but top 3  ...

No worries, bobby.
We still trust your judgment, high or not.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 20:30:42 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2014-4-6 18:03
Brother Sam, I have got the feeling your outrage on Apoc is unfounded. I don't believe he was part t ...

You're wasting your breath trying to reason with him, Mr. Brown. There is no reasoning with the likes of him.

He's nothing but an Internet Bully at its worst. You're either with him, or you're against him. Always trying to bully people into saying what he wants to hear. The way he's shooting off his mouth taking pot shots at everyone around here (motor, Dr. Sui, yourself, myself just to name a few).

The way to deal with Internet Bullies is that you must stand up to him and hit him back hard.... with EXTREME PREJUDICE!

On any other given board, he would have be Banned by now... but I digress. Being "childhood friends" has its special privilege, I suppose. LOL.

Notice that all his posts seems to follow some kind of script. No matter what you say, he will twist your words to fit into his pre-written script. I know his game. I can see it from a mile away.

We've been through this before, so no need to reharsh everything again.

http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... age%3D1&page=11

But for consistency sake, I'll just copy and paste a few quotes here:

"If you hate KJ so much, why don't you Grow a Set of Balls and go to the Blue board and confront him directly, rather than ranting over here."

"All I have to say is: "No Comment!" End of Discussion!"

"Which part of "No Comment!" don't you f***ing understand? No Comment = No Opinion = End of Discussion."

'Nuff said!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 23:09 , Processed in 0.038302 second(s), 12 queries .