找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: cataztrophe

Korean BB @ Exchange

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-16 22:34:16 | 显示全部楼层
purplefragrance 发表于 2014-3-16 18:49
the beauty pageant gig seems promising. I would like it better if the first floor where the wolves ...

Yes, the worst part of a beauty pageant gig is privacy.  I wonder how Kent will handle this issue as a big population of wolves especially the ones who are married dont want to be seen.

Despite the downfalls of beauty pageant gigs, it feel different when you see 4 or 5 girls at a time.  You have choice.  The thoughts that goes on in my head of who to pick which is extremely exciting which adds to the experience or you can say it's an appetizer.  

Being able to take your time to think before you pick to avoid stupid decisions is imperative.  Maybe if you are lucky, you might be sitting right beside a hot MM waiting for a customer when you are waiting to see the girls.   The one on one experience lacks the excitement of the appetizer.

I am just not into the look in the internet pics calling and scheduling an appointment before I even see the girl physically.  Their faces are cut off, what if they have buck teeth?  How much time do you get to evaluate if you like her?  Like 3 seconds?  Okay now that she has buck teeth, let me call my back up plan.  Shit she's in North York and Im in Markham where buck teeth was, let me spend $5 worth of gas money to get to her and once again find out that she has a birth mark on her fucking forehead.  Oh shit it's the afternoon that I was horny, so I have to pay another 3 bucks for parking bullshit will not happend at beauty pageant gigs.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-16 22:59:21 | 显示全部楼层
Let me examine the poll results as of tonight.  Looks like the "bang them all" option is alittle under 50% which means that my decision at the moment was incorrect.  I must admit that I am glad that Crystal wasnt available cause it would imply spending another $140.  

I think more votes for K BB because that what this review is based on, or if the general population has a large amount of K lovers is confounded.

I see joes hing voting for the bang them all option.  I do think that K BB is everything you want, GFE feel, curves and relatively young as I am not good with age guessing, but then I know that you have a taste for CBC girls as well, but I dont know if you can take really skinny.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-17 11:07:44 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-3-16 22:34
Yes, the worst part of a beauty pageant gig is privacy.  I wonder how Kent will handle this issue  ...

Yeah, the pictures are touch up for sure but birth mark on forehead was kinda funny. What I don't like the most is the waiting time the Booker made you wait. Everything is under their control and normally it's not bad when the scheduled time is honored. It's more they made you wait or delay your initial appointment because the girl got an outcall somewhere else before or wtv reason and doesn't make it in time. You feel like an idiot walking around the apartment like some random strangers
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-17 16:16:16 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-3-16 22:59
Let me examine the poll results as of tonight.  Looks like the "bang them all" option is alittle und ...

Thanks brother.   Yes, I like CBCs but Kimchis are still #1 for me.   I don't dig skinny mms at all so I'm glad to hear that K BB has curves.   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-17 18:08:25 | 显示全部楼层
joes 发表于 2014-3-17 16:16
Thanks brother.   Yes, I like CBCs but Kimchis are still #1 for me.   I don't dig skinny mms at al ...

well she is still skinny and has a little but not to much curves, the biggest on out of the three.  However her tits which I think are fake and everyone else that thinks that is real is debatable as they are soft and big, but it feels just a tiny bit hard so I dunno, that you might not like.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-17 18:09:44 | 显示全部楼层
chef123 发表于 2014-3-16 21:52
Damn...don't think I have ever seen her before at the old location.

Now you are making me to driv ...

Wow, all the way from downtown eh?  I dont think that any of the CBC girls were working yesterday or were they?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-17 21:42:02 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-3-17 18:09
Wow, all the way from downtown eh?  I dont think that any of the CBC girls were working yesterday  ...

nay, i didn't go.  I already spent my energy and money with my all-time favorite last week, and so I am in a happy state.

but keeper did called me yesterday and today, lol
i need to tell her to stop calling...she always call at some odd time, and wife almost picked up the phone for me.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-18 16:33:48 | 显示全部楼层
New agency haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-18 17:34:25 | 显示全部楼层
Please excuse my ignorance on this topic but how does these pageant style garages work?  So do you call them and book an appointment to go in? Simple as that?   I have never hunted this style before.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-18 20:47:19 | 显示全部楼层
Just want to know if this place is in Brampton?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 02:55 , Processed in 0.036763 second(s), 14 queries .