AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 22034|回复: 78

Korean BB @ Exchange

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-15 03:22:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Went to Exchange across from pmall with my whoring buddie (WB) tonight cos my WB wanted to whore while I "wait" for him as I promised myself will hold up for 2 weeks to save some $.  Bad move.  

Let me first examine the line up. I saw this smoking hot K girl that has a REALLY pretty face and a bang skinny body.  Her name is BB which is the girl I rammed in. I was talking to other wolves who gave excellent reviews for her service.  This is consistent with what my WB told me.  

Then CBC BB pops out who is 19 years old, skinny as a fucking stick is the hottest MM I've ever seen in my entire whoring career starts chatting with me as I had seen her before 2 weeks ago. She does not know what she is doing so you have to train her to do stuff.  I am too passive to handle her.  She is fresh in the business and hence please dont get confused between K BB and CBC BB

My WB and I were fascinated by these 2 MMs and as if not enough CBC crystal came down the stairs who is extremely skinny and blistering.  I had missed the chance to do crystal @ another gig a year ago. I had the golden opportunity today as she works PT.  Other BBBW aint worth mentioning.

Brain washing myself hard to hold up and walk out like a hero without doing anyone to save $.  K girl crossed her legs in front of me.  Lost it.  Fuck it.  Fuck saving money.

Now I am faced with a complex problem to solve.  You have to be there to see the view I was looking at to understand the complexity.   I've been dreaming about Crystal for a year.  K is smoking hot and has established a rep for excellent service, so my value I get for the $ is guaranteed.  Who should I pick?  

My WB then chooses CBC crystal so I was like great. I'm gonna hear his review first.  Thought for half an hour before.  One has to be superiorly sophiticated to come up with this solution:  bang them all.  If I were break the promise to myself and spend $140, I might as well spend $280 = lack of self control.  This is the only type of scenario where one cant be cheap about.

My WB comes down and told me his time was BANG.  That's it. Let me be scraping the rest of my life.  I took K up first as she been resting a bit while crystal just came out of action.  

Once we got into the room, LFKed me and kissed me on my neck.  DFKed her while we tooked off clothes for each other.  Then I pushed her down on the bed and DFKed again.

We then went into the washroom for SF2.  Once the door closed, she DFKed me and had a constant smile while we took 3 second break between DFKing.  She sucked my tongue in her mouth and held it there for like 10 second which is when the suction was strong.  She then washed me while DFKing me.  

We went back into the room.  She DFked me again and this time she sucked both my upper lip and lower lip in her mouth.  Then we got into bed and she DFKed me again while constantly smiling.  Then she sucked my nipples, BLS and BBBJ which felt okay as I have had way better BBBJ.

She then CG positioned me while DFKing me. She then got up and moaned, this view is a oscar winning view and she has such a beautiful face and forgot to mention they were all telling me that her boobs were real but then I grabed it and BANGGGGGGGGGGG it was fake!!!!!!

I then went onto missionary while DFKing her and grabbing on my favorite fake tits while I RAMMed her in.  That felt soooooo good.  She is the perfect package for me and what really did it for me is she had her nails nicely manicured which reallly turned me on.  

I came really fast in 5 minutes.  I usaully take 15 to 20 minutes if I rush myself. Right when I was about to cum, she felt it and DFKed me again while I came in her and grabbing on to her fake boobs.  My god excellent combination of beauty and service.

One thing that really pissed me off is that there was no moaning as we were too busy DFKing 25 minutes at least out of the .5 hour session.  We then got out for another SF2, please reread the shower part before the session.

I got back down and asked for crystal which is when I found out that she got booked for a 2 hour session while I see my WB rubbing his cock while staring at CBC BB.  This WILL NOT stop me from fucking them all, MARK MY WORDS.  Kent tells me that crystal will be working tomorrow which is when will finally get what I was dreaming for the past year.

Please vote on which one you will pick if you were me.

单选投票, 共有 43 人参与投票
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 04:31:43 | 显示全部楼层
You should Bang Kent? :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 11:07:14 | 显示全部楼层
Never know this "Exchange" garage before, ad  there but no pictures? Is this your first time there?
Its a condo unit with 3 girls? If it sound like you are as poor as me I can only bang 1 of them la:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-15 11:42:14 | 显示全部楼层

I wouldnt want to bang kent when you see his gf who opened the door for me.  She is banging skinny but doesnt have any make up and really cute.  If she was part of the roster, I would had picked her.  She's nice and kind too.  This is a perk when she is explaining what girls are there just like how when you call Mia @ ED except u see her physically.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-15 11:49:16 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-3-15 11:07
Never know this "Exchange" garage before, ad  there but no pictures? Is this your first time there?

Trust me, exchange is established in the industry.  It is a beauty pageant gig so it might not be for you if you dont want to see other wolves.

I had been there 3 time in total.  First time I did a 18 year old K girl that is skinny and going to college, drove her home to Y+F afterwards as I was her last customer.  I was talking to her in my car and she sounded so genuine.

Last time I went I did CBC bb, she is the hottest stuff you can get and is a gem cause I dont think anywhere else will have young and true CBC girls.  Good attitude and want you to be happy though limited through her skills.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 13:45:07 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-3-15 11:42
I wouldnt want to bang kent when you see his gf who opened the door for me.  She is banging skinny ...

Kent should buy into the new school concept of "Pictures are worth a bangin thousand words"?  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-15 13:55:48 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-3-15 13:45
Kent should buy into the new school concept of "Pictures are worth a bangin thousand words"?

It would be good jacking off material for me when I combine with with my memory of what went on during the session.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 14:11:38 | 显示全部楼层
review with a poll at the end, nice!

hope they will upload the pics soon, hate to go in blindfoldedly.

thanks for the review, still wanna see pics, so i can build up the anticipation
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 14:50:19 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. So tempted to go check out this place but, a newbie here. Anyone got a number I can reach them at prefer text. Never seen a 289 code before.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 18:14:54 | 显示全部楼层
just scroll up up and up and up until it stops to the colourful ad sections, dig through those square boxes and if you still cannot find this garage call 411 and will direct your call:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 02:29 , Processed in 0.036938 second(s), 16 queries .