AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

Have you or someone you've known every spent more than $100,000 on one mm?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-14 12:01:33 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-3-14 11:58
The amount spent is irrelevant.   Just as long the bro doesn't resent it later and got value from hi ...

I agree with this to some extent.  The more one ages or becomes jaded they could see things in this perspective.  As they try to extract more happiness out of life.

Regret is one potential issue.  The utility of happiness could be another issues.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-14 15:00:48 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-14 08:51
Buy her out? Wow, this girl must be super special. Can't wait to meet her. But, waba, what do you  ...

Well to be honest. I am talking big right now cus I haven't win the lotto yet lol. But she is a special and sweet girl for me, I will do what I can to help if I do become rich.

Buy her out - I guess best way and less headaches is try to book her as much as possible and give as much tips as possible so she can reach her goal asap.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-14 23:36:54 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-3-14 15:00
Well to be honest. I am talking big right now cus I haven't win the lotto yet lol. But she is a sp ...

Wrap them for 1 month, then in month 2 cut the allowance in 1/2, then in month 3 cut the allowance by 2/3 and then keep the allowing in the following months at 1/4 going forward.   :handshake

That's what I would do.  She could leave if she wants to move on to brighter pastures.  I would treat her like a normal human and let her know that at this point going forward I'm the one giving her the chance and not the other way around.  I'll tell her if it's sex I wanted I could have a limo full of girls in 30 mins.  So you best shape up or ship out :victory:

If one even attempts to make the transition from mm to civilan girl....it's not easy.  If I have to accept the fact that she's banged almost every bro on 747 :shutup: she'll have to settle for less money.  BUT i don't think i would ever want a long term relationship with a mm (maybe my mind will change in the future - doubt it though).
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 14:59 , Processed in 0.036231 second(s), 14 queries .