找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

my diary - just for the record......

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-16 14:02:28 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-3-16 12:30
HappyGor, At this point I hv to believe that it is your REAL diary. Otherwize, no interest to cont ...

definitely no happy ending. i am crazy about this incident, this arrangement however u wanna call it, but not that crazy... dating mms is one thing 婚嫁 is another.. it's like i enjoy driving fast and recklessly occasionally.but i won't drive blindfoldly, hands off the wheel, and reach 300km/h.. 婚嫁 in this case is driving to the ground with my life

i am not being sarcastic, but i really don't have the unconditional love like many wolf bros have here

i don't share, i share mms i like or dislike, but i don't share mms i sink, or the mms i date.
sharing something u like is caring, sharing something u love is foolish.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-16 14:07:04 | 显示全部楼层
i search thoroughly, i didn't find her reviews here, zero.. i am not saying no one from sex747 has seen her, i am saying there is no review which is good.

however, i did find 2 reviews on the red board which was disturbing to read to say the least. one member said something really rude in the review, i told him to f-off, there is always YMMV factor, he was very rude, i didn't want to be just a silly shining knight, so i stopped engaging the conversation, kind of stupid i kept on bumping her thread on redboard..., anyway, that's a while ago, it's in the past. that review is good in a way, a wake up call for me, that she means more than just sex to me.
this is what i signed up for, dating mms takes guts, i try not to complain anymore, no one points a gun at my head and tells me to sink, i sink myself. so i won't whine about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-16 21:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-3-16 10:40
i am afraid i might disappoint u because there is no happy ending. i am 99% sure she hasn't read i ...

I always wash dishes at home and I don't get $5.  LOL
It's test to see if you are a good husband material.  J/K  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-16 21:51:33 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-3-16 14:07
i search thoroughly, i didn't find her reviews here, zero.. i am not saying no one from sex747 has s ...

It's good that you know your bottom line.  But you are walking into dangerous zone and you are fully aware of that.  Sometimes, one needs to be ruthless to end such relationship.  It's painful but needs to be done, so that both sides are move on.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-17 08:57:49 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-3-16 14:07
i search thoroughly, i didn't find her reviews here, zero.. i am not saying no one from sex747 has s ...

Uh ...HappyGor .... Never know you hv this kind of thought provoking:

sharing something u like is caring, sharing something u love is foolish. ~~~~

[緣分是本書,翻得不經意會錯過,讀得太認真會流淚。Love is the book, turn too casual miss, read too seriously will cry]

dating mms is one thing 婚嫁 is another ~~~~ Precise destiny of dating ends with 婚嫁.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-17 16:11:22 | 显示全部楼层
其實沒什麼...前世,欠他們的 這輩子還罷了

i was well-sheltered, kind of spoiled when i was a kid, so the negative consequence is that harder for me to share, if i can't have it on my own, i will rather walk away and let others have it. one example...when i was a kid, my mom told me to share my birthday cake since it's big enough for everyone, but i didn't want to, so i didn't eat at all. let them have it. grumpy little kid, my mom was not happy because i was that weird and selfish.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-17 16:12:47 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-3-17 08:57
Uh ...HappyGor .... Never know you hv this kind of thought provoking:

sharing something u like is ...
緣分是本書,翻得不經意會錯過,讀得太認真會流淚

did u come up with it, very nice very true i like it!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-17 16:17:03 | 显示全部楼层
chef123 发表于 2014-3-16 21:48
I always wash dishes at home and I don't get $5.  LOL
It's test to see if you are a good husband m ...

washing dishes = husband material ??!! funniest joke ever, that easy??!! come on..
so u forgot i also hunt, go to massage and spa and above all,  i cheat on a regular basis, and i don't repent

husband material... i am the exact opposite of that, i am the non-husband material.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-17 21:38:44 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-3-17 16:17
washing dishes = husband material ??!! funniest joke ever, that easy??!! come on..
so u forgot i ...

women always have delusion that they can capture men's hearts eventually.
all relationship start with some sort of delusion, hehe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-18 07:28:49 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-3-17 16:17
so u forgot i ...

husband material... i am the exact opposite of that, i am the non-husband material ~~~~ Hmmm

In my expression, husband is head of the family. All other members ran into your last name. Husband responsible/care/carry for every events inside household. Hunting/eat-out is (affordable) hobby. An element/substance only, as long as no addiction.

Sex is one of basic instinct (the other is eat/food) for living creatives. No shame at all time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 19:52 , Processed in 0.041436 second(s), 11 queries .