AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

my diary - just for the record......

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-3 20:05:43 | 显示全部楼层
Nice ring, I hope she likes it! What ever happened to gf from March?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-3 20:21:02 | 显示全部楼层
Student1 发表于 2014-6-3 20:05
Nice ring, I hope she likes it! What ever happened to gf from March?

that's my ex, she lives in barrie, we broke up, so i could be with sweetie, this diary is about sweetie, no one else, so leave my ex out of it.. i only keep good memories that i can cherish thank u for ur cooperation,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-3 23:12:23 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-6-3 20:21
that's my ex, she lives in barrie, we broke up, so i could be with sweetie, this diary is about swe ...

Sorry bro, I just read all 6 pages and she was mentioned in page 3 I think.

It was 2014-3-23
"sweetie knows about my girl, but my girl doesn't know about her yet"

So I was just wondering.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-4 16:44:47 | 显示全部楼层
Student1 发表于 2014-6-3 23:12
Sorry bro, I just read all 6 pages and she was mentioned in page 3 I think.

It was 2014-3-23

only less than 3 months ago, feel like years ago.. no worries buddie

sweetie is my current gf, my "girl" is my ex, the girl i was seeing from nov 2013 to late march 2014 who lives in Barrie, sweetie only lives 15 mins away from me. and i live DT. so now u get the pic.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-9 19:58:44 | 显示全部楼层
June 9th, 2014
Time: 5pm ish

I was doing grocery shopping with sweetie after work, she picked me up from my office and drove us to Sobeys good little wifey, sweetie recently leased a new car, so she can drive me around

nothing was out of ordinary, until i saw a very familiar face, within 3 seconds, i realized it's a mm i used to see, i saw her probably close but less than 10 times last year, it was a surprise, caught me off guard, and i was at the fruit section picking peaches.. sweetie was chatting on her phone, and mm A walked towards me, so i politely smiled and nodded, she said " is this how u pick peaches, by smelling them" i said" yes, if they smell really strong and peachy u know they r ripe." and she came to smell the peach i was holding, that was a close call, i dont know what she was trying to do, obviously she could tell sweetie is my girlfriend, was she making a statement or something or was she just teasing me, sweetie noticed, and very weird and awkward, intense eye contact, they kind of glared at each other, i had to say something, i said "this lady was just curious why i was smelling all the peaches here, and i explained to her this is how i tell if they r ripe or not," sweetie said " i am hungry, hurry up, lets get going, unless u wanna walk home" so mean to me...

on the way home, i asked her whats wrong, she said nothing, i said u r clearly upset, and she said can u stop flirting with girls especially when i am around. i said i was not flirting with her, she asked an innocent question, and i answered it, i can't just ignore her. she said yes u can especially she is pretty like that. at this point, i am relieved. they don't know each other... false alarm

but damn, i could have sh*tted my pants

when running into mms outside work, my rule of engagement is always a smile, and that's it, sometimes mms will initiate a conversation, but like we meet for the first time, so nothing personal...this is bound to happen again, since i work DT live DT hunt DT..chances r just higher than normal.. it's good when i am alone, not so much when i am with someone else especially my sweetie
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-11 16:20:56 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-6-9 19:58
June 9th, 2014

Since you've been doing this hobby a while, how many of the mms you've visited have you seen out in public?

I've seen two SPs on the street at Yonge and Finch -- one in January and the other last week. The first one didn't see me. It was butt ass cold and she was in a hurry. But the second one definitely did. Curiously, she avoided my gaze and cast her eyes to the ground. It was weird cuz I was thinking. I made that girl cum last week. haha, and now she won't even look at me.
This kind of thing must've happened to you a lot. Particularly with MPAs.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-11 16:36:16 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-6-11 16:20
Since you've been doing this hobby a while, how many of the mms you've visited have you seen out i ...

i have been doing this hobby for nearly 10 years...how many of the mms or mpas i have visited have i seen out in public?? quite a few... something between 20 to 40, i really don't know, because i work DT, hunt DT n live DT, i just run into mms or mpas more than most ppl.

one of my fav. encounter was at ROM, i was with my ex at the time, the mm was with a guy, and we were in the chinese section, where they display chinese Terracotta warriors, she asked me a question about it, and my ex was like he doesn't know, he is normally not into this kind of things, i forced him to come with me.. haha.. hilarious, my ex is a brunette too, look a bit like that SP we ran into. i haven't tried 3some at the point, so u know what went through my mind at that very moment but later i discoverd 3some is not my thing, would never do it again

second fav. encounter, was at petro, i was alone, pumping gas to my car, she was alone too, when she saw me, she couldn't believe it, she took off her shades, we exchanged a few words.. it was ok, because we were alone, but she looked pretty with clothes on, i remember that green dress of her clearly, and she drives a better car than me i have a pretty decent car already, but she drives porsche cayenne, whether she owns it or not, i do not know

anyway... not all the mms will initiate a conversation, some, would just smile and that's it. and quickly walk away, but most mms pretend we meet for the first time, because i am usually with my girl too, i guess they just wanna find out the real side of me, find out about my girlfriend... but i never ever approach a mm and try to strike up a conversation directly, i respect their privacy and vice versa
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-22 13:50:24 | 显示全部楼层
June 21st, 2014
Time: 2:30PM

I asked sweetie to pass me a piece of gum after lunch. Sweetie took out one piece of gum from her purse and put it in her mouth. I waited patiently for my turn, and she said hold on this is for u...i thought she was going to "wet" the surface for me or something but she started chewing... I was like what are you doing. You are gonna give me another one, then she leaned towards me and intended to pass that unrecognizable gum to me

Thats disgusting, so gross. I refused, she said, don't be like a little girl, do u love me or not, and she forced that thing into my mouth, Yuck, i was like remind me whats love again, i don't think i know it anymore, she gave me an evil smile and say keep chewing ur gum

That was gross, i had girls mouthfed hardcandy before, but never anything like that, yuck...

I wanted to spit it out, she asked me to chew for at least 5 mins, she said she bought it, I felt very violated.

This has to go on my diary. I think I just did the grossest thing unwillingly. can i possibly go lower than that. but knowing sweetie, i better hoping for the best , but prepare for the worst.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-3 23:35:56 | 显示全部楼层
lol it is just a piece of gum
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-5 06:50:43 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-6-9 19:58
June 9th, 2014

Just curious whether or not that...deep down...Sweetie knows you are actively hunting still...after-all, you did meet her while she was a SP.  She can't be naive enough to think that you are no longer hunting...and that you are not seeing other SPs...

But I know...women can be plenty irrational...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 05:29 , Processed in 0.034954 second(s), 11 queries .