找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

my diary - just for the record......

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-12-7 09:01:26 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the comment, interesting profile pic, looks awfully familiar

it is a crazy journey for me, i stopped hunting like 5 months ago, but i still come here once a week, sometimes it feels like a dream, reading all my reviews and diary, trying to reflect.. outrageous journey.. i will probably write a final update in my diary when little happy arrives, bring it to an end
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-1 02:11:15 | 显示全部楼层
I'm rarely involve in discussion but after reading your post.... and congrats on finding a sweetie who really clicks to each other and for sure that a new born will even bring up the bonding between each others.

I would suggest you not getting close to this website as long as you can but of course eventually... the dark side will occupy soon or later ...it's just a matter of time.... so log off..... delete the memory in your brain cell about 747 and move on.....

I'm having the very similar situation with bro "justchilling"... but an older version....not trying to pickup any relationship or marriage from the hunt (PS I only hunt few times a year....)  at my age (39) ... financial stress is not an issue anymore.... business is booming .... family(no kids yet) is steady.... I also asked myself "what if...."  but not as brave as you or not as lucky as you.... no plan for divorce..... no plan for having a GF.... just wtf m I doing........I know I couldn't tolerate a manmade Kimchi surrounding my life but just couldn't stop thinking about her.... now I can see water coming into my cabin....boat is sinking slowly....   Anyway...HOPE TO SEE U AROUND AND HOPE NOT TO SEE U AROUND AS WELL....WTF......
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-2 09:02:32 | 显示全部楼层
Captain America, i can not possibly put 747 behind, it's part of me now, i still come here and wonder around once in a while but not more than twice a week. as corny as it sounds, to me sex= love, i don't think i will return to the battle field in the near future, i know its bound to happen if i still hang out here, but i promised sweetie, no sexual intercourse with anyone else but her, she believed me, well even i believe myself, so if i return as a hunter, massage, half service will be sufficient and not breaking my promise

the dark side will occupy me?? the inner wolf is the still here, its always in me, i just can tame it now, i am slightly younger than you, but i hunted for nearly 10 years, i guess i have had enough, don't judge me for saying this but sex with love is much much better than just sex alone,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-6 00:22:52 | 显示全部楼层
sex + love > sex    100% agree.
because you care of the other half while having sex and then detected she has responded in the right way and give more excitement.
But stick with a single machine is not an easy task.... like driving a vehicle for over 10 years... at certain stages when you see new model roll out on the street with fancy tire and rims and better engines.....

But i trust your bonding with your sweetie and I admire your bravery ... you have got approved by Captain for sure
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-16 10:33:57 | 显示全部楼层
glad you're back happy!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-16 11:41:53 | 显示全部楼层
"happy"  is not back, yet!

He is hibernating for his family + teasing us on the side.    
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-9 07:45:01 | 显示全部楼层
IT IS A BOY!!! it's a happy boy!!

honestly, it's not really a huge surprise, u know those typical obnoxious and nosy asian aunties like to ruin our surprises by saying sweetie's tummy is so sharp so it has to be a boy 24/7. they don't know the definition of a surprise.

little happy is healthy and happy indeed

i don't get bored looking at him. he is almost like 100% asian, very very dark hair, yellow skin, asian facial features except he got hazel eyes like his mommy

life is about to get super exciting but super busy, i will come back once in a while to provide some updates for those who care
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-9 21:46:22 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2015-3-9 07:45
IT IS A BOY!!! it's a happy boy!!

honestly, it's not really a huge surprise, u know those typical o ...

Congratulations, I have following your diary for a long time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-19 22:03:24 | 显示全部楼层
Congrats Happy! Happy for you!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-20 06:12:57 | 显示全部楼层
Congrat Happy Bro!
Happy for you.
Bet your cheap mom gave Little Happy big 'Ang Pao' Red Envelope
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 00:47 , Processed in 0.037705 second(s), 11 queries .