找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

my diary - just for the record......

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-30 17:07:54 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-10-30 07:23
SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR IS BACK!!!!!!!

i have a new number, i had to change my number, be ...

yeah i reckoned. i was a bit worried about you since you havent replied my msgs so i just came on. forgot my password but luckily google chrome stored it.

don't think i will hunt for quite a while, i'm sorta seeing a girl atm. but even if i do go to a garage, we wouldn't end up in 1 place, we have different taste haha.

it's ok, man. i understand your situation, when things cool down or when everything gets firm, maybe we can exchange #s. you can always pm me though lol

my ride is OK, but i prefer to drive my parent's one to see her, cuz it has the heated seats function, and women do need that in the winter hehe. get sweetie one!

i'm a busy bee now, dedicated and works hard.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-30 23:22:32 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-10-26 08:05
7darling, no deal, but buy me a stand lamp or an oil painting, a wolf chasing moon

How appropriate for you!
A wolf chasing a big round moon! A yoga-bum moon.

I knew there was still plenty of "ooning" left in you, HP, and not just Happy Parenting.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-3 08:12:34 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-10-30 11:13
Transferred your old # to me, I will be the agent if/when the MMs call.   

(Your taste has bee ...

DD big bro, i actually thought about it seriously, but that's too risky, besides i doubt my old number is still there, some poor or lucky guy is probably using it, depends on if he is a wolf or not, or maybe its a girl.

leftovers... most of if not all the mms i used to love either disappeared or retired, so no more leftovers, u should create ur own list, u r my DD big bro, what is there u can not accomplish,
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-3 08:16:17 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-10-30 17:07
yeah i reckoned. i was a bit worried about you since you havent replied my msgs so i just came on. ...

superstar, so glad to "see" u here, fill me in with all the juicy details, who is this special girl? korean? student? where did u guys meet? how long have u been seeing her?

what's up with ur new profile pic, does she look like ur new girl? sweetie has a new ride already, it's fully loaded, comes with heated seats.. she is well taken care of, and u know she is not a greedy girl, very easy to satisfy, keep in touch,  i will try to come here at least once a week
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-3 08:19:31 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-10-30 23:22
How appropriate for you!
A wolf chasing a big round moon! A yoga-bum moon.

wow.. that's scary mr. egg

so subconsciously, i still miss yoga bum mms

i will not return to the battle field, i wanna create the best childhood for little happy, whatever it takes, even if that means i have to sacrifice my hobby, time, money...etc

i have never been this determined in my life, i killed the inner wolf in me already, the moment there is a little happy inside sweetie,  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-3 12:20:27 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-11-3 08:19
wow.. that's scary mr. egg

so subconsciously, i still miss yoga bum mms

Was just teasing anyway, Happy.

Congrats on your new life!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-4 21:24:43 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-11-3 08:16
superstar, so glad to "see" u here, fill me in with all the juicy details, who is this special gir ...

Korean, not a student. others i can tell you in pm.

my profile pic has nothing to do with her, just a happy smiley face lol...

if u have any questions, ask me in pm. cheers
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-12 15:26:59 | 显示全部楼层
happy兄,在这我送上祝福,开心过每一天
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-23 22:09:10 | 显示全部楼层
this was an interesting read.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-6 04:15:07 | 显示全部楼层
What a read...I can relate.  I'm very similar to you, probably a younger version.  As a young G the motto has always been ''first make money, then fk b!tches'' but over time I develop favorites that I will see on a regular basis.  Lots of money lots of time, go eat take out at least 5 times a week, sometimes book my fav mm's for early noon session just to drop by and say hi, bring some drink or food and not even fk, then later on go out with my boiz and book some new mm to go try on the same day.

Sometimes I ask myself ''wtf am I doing?''  I have a loving gf of 5 years that's been with me since she was 17 YO virgin, with me when I'm broke and a nobody.  Plan on getting married and having children in a few years.  Honestly at this point it's past being a hobby.

Today walking through Yorkdale, walked in Tiffanys, picked up my girl a nice piece with some diamonds on it, subconsciously I told the clerk to throw in a cheap sterling necklace on my tab as well and ''put it in a fancy box just like the expensive piece''.

So hard to not have emotional attachments when you see a person so often, it might just be all an act, an illusion, a routine, a habit.  At the end of the day the attachments become real and they become part of your life.

I've gotten advice about it, my homie would say''once you feel emotional and start acting like a fag, just cut, delete all contact info and don't turn back'', but I've also seen friends that ''sank'' and ended up with mm's as wife/gf.

wish I could add you to friends to talk in PM, too bad my rank is too low ATM.  Really good read, really appreciated.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 10:46 , Processed in 0.038236 second(s), 11 queries .