AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

Have you (or a close hunter friend of yours) ever had a STD?

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-15 15:26:20 | 显示全部楼层
Jackwar 发表于 2014-3-15 10:39
I think it is not that a big deal to get curable STD if you have been a wolf for a long time and int ...
I won't do bbfs, hunting always have risk. If you want risk free sex, you either have to find a committed relationship with a woman or stay home and jerk off.

Which SE countries do you fly to / bang in?

My mm friend told me that many mm are girlfriends of guys who don't even know she's selling herself at a mm.  So even committed relationships have risk, but much smaller.

Jerking off seems like the least risk, but also the least reward :handshake
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-15 15:27:18 | 显示全部楼层
sterix 发表于 2014-3-15 10:31
Speaking of this subject, can I suggest that washing the zizi with mouthwash after the act might red ...

it's already infecting your tunnel by the time you use listerine.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 15:52:12 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2014-3-14 23:44
When you talk about toning down risk, would describe what is considered enhanced risk activities ...

Hey 88bro,

Before I respond, let me set out some facts:
1) I am new to this hobby -- only been doing it since late September.
2) The activities I have engaged in are DFK, DATY, CFS, and BBBJCIM, nothing else. I consider this a fairly standard menu.
3) I am not in a relationship and have no immediate plans to be.
4) I have never had any STD. And yes, I do get tested.
5) I appreciate productive discussions and have engaged in many of them here at 747. As you know, I do not shy away from talking about the darker aspects of this hobby, but I do not have much patience for nonsense. And I certainly don't want my life choices being used as sport for this particular thread. It's annoying, to put it mildly.

With that said, I would be quite happy to have this discussion about my approach in private where I don't think my time is going to be wasted and where I do not anticipate my statements will be unfairly or uncharitably interpreted.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 16:37:50 | 显示全部楼层
jasonlisp1 发表于 2014-3-14 21:32
Don't get me wrong man, not here to judge, but the way you said it sounded like it is just a matte ...

Jason,
Let me say again that I sincerely appreciate your response, but my attitude is NOT "it is just a matter of time before I catch some incurable STD." And I am not treating this potential threat as nothing more concerning than a common cold. If I were, then my attitude would be, "So what?" A cold is simply a bother, an interruption of normal life, not a potentially life-altering event. No one says, "I will cross that bridge when I come to it" over something as minor as the common cold. Precisely because a cold is not a big deal. An STD is. I know that. My attitude towards these matters is emphatically not one of basic indifference or nonchalance. I am not saying, "So what?" I am saying, "If I have to deal with that misfortune, I will. And I will reassess my life if that happens. But I don't want it to occur at all."

I see my attitude as stoic acceptance of an undesirable but still possible outcome. In short, I am saying that I know I could get hurt. And while I do not welcome that possibility in the slightest, I am also not blind to it either. When a baseball player goes out on the field, it is possible (however unlikely) that he could break his arm today. Likewize, when a driver gets in his car, it is possible (however unlikely) that he could lose his life today. Are the baseball player or the driver inviting disaster or saying they don't care about their own well-being? No. Not at all. Well, neither am I when I go hunting. I am cautious. I know what signs to look for. But yes, it could happen that I miss something or that I contract something in spite of my best efforts. I recognize that as a possibility, and I accept it mindfully and stoically.

Am I trying to persuade anyone that they should adopt a similar mindset? No, it just happens to be mine. Some people drive defensively. I like to hunt somewhat defensively, but obviously I still like to enjoy my time on the road too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 17:05:29 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-3-14 14:52
Dude are you are playing dum with me?

You just stated you can't fall in love with someone yo ...

7S,
What happened yesterday was frankly a little weird. But most of our history here at 747 has been outstanding, sir. Because of that, I will reserve the rest of my comments for PM. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 18:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-15 17:05
7S,
What happened yesterday was frankly a little weird. But most of our history here at 747 has be ...

No explanation required.   Sex forums are not a place for discussion on complex and intricate topics as it is devoid of background, level of subject matter expertise, tonality, assumptions and context from all parties ?  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-16 16:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-15 17:05
7S,
What happened yesterday was frankly a little weird. But most of our history here at 747 has be ...

Motto Bro sent me a scolding PM and felt he was horribly wronged with indignation.

I'm pretty transparent no BS guy and don't feel the need to hide behind political correctness.     I simply interpreted and responded to what he wrote.  If my assumptions or interpretations are totally misguided or fabricated then I expect the other party to logically clarify his position.

What's your beef Motto bro? I'm all ears to hear you out.  :lol

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-16 17:06:20 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-3-16 16:37
Motto Bro sent me a scolding PM and felt he was horribly wronged with indignation.

I'm pretty tr ...

7S,
I tried to speak with you in private for two reasons. The first was out of respect for you even if you didn't show me that same courtesy on Friday. And the second was that the forum's time does not need to be wasted with any more of this business. And mine certainly does not. If my message did not persuade you, nothing I can say here will change that.
For whatever reason, you wanted to fight with me on Friday. And you want to do it now too. This shit is simply bizarre. I have done nothing to you to deserve this treatment -- EVER.
I don't know what is wrong with you these days. Calm down.
When you become more rational again, I hope we can talk again. But this is just silly, just silly.
Good luck.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-16 17:13:28 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-16 17:06
7S,
I tried to speak with you in private for two reasons. The first was out of respect for you eve ...

Motto bro I calm as a cucumber. No need to worry about me.   I think if you honestly reflect back on what you wrote my response would not be so earth shattering?   :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-16 17:16:31 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-3-16 17:13
Motto bro I calm as a cucumber. No need to worry about me.   I think if you honestly reflect back  ...

I think you should find someone else to talk to, sir. I have tried to be polite at every turn. I am done talking now.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 19:46 , Processed in 0.039475 second(s), 14 queries .