AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

Have you (or a close hunter friend of yours) ever had a STD?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-14 14:09:39 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-3-14 11:38
Well, because for now I am choosing not to have a significant other in my life.

Let's be pragmat ...

"What happens if you catch something incurable today and you meet the love of your life later this year?"

You're right. I shouldn't discount the possibility of a new love interest even if I'm not presently looking. Anything could happen, and I sincerely appreciate being reminded of that fact, brother. (Maybe I will tone down some of the risk I've been taking recently. We'll see.) But there are two things that would prevent the situation you describe. First, I cannot fall in love with a woman I've never had sex with. Like? Yes. Love? No. And second, if I got unlucky and picked up an incurable STD, I would feel compelled to share that information with the woman I was interested in prior to any sexual contact (protected or unprotected).
But that's just me. Still, you make an interesting point. :handshake I'll think more about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-14 14:25:10 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-14 14:09
"What happens if you catch something incurable today and you meet the love of your life later this ...

We'll see.) But there are two things that would prevent the situation you describe. First, I cannot fall in love with a woman I've never had sex with. Like? Yes. Love? No.

Then you just convinced yourself that you will never fall in love and grow old alone paying mm until your death bed.  Nothing wrong with dat.  :lol

And second, if I got unlucky and picked up an incurable STD, I would feel compelled to share that information with the woman I was interested in prior to any sexual contact (protected or unprotected).

You would basically remove almost any chance of having a relationship with any women if you confessed and showed your cock ridden open sores.    Unless she had the same problem as you.  :lol

So in short, you basically written off any chance of having a long term girl friend or a wife.    That's ok. Nothing wrong with da. :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-14 14:36:49 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-3-14 14:25
We'll see.) But there are two things that would prevent the situation you describe. First, I canno ...

1) I never said I wouldn't fall in love again. I just don't think it's possible for me to fall in love while participating in this hobby.

2) If I get sick, I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Not there yet. But even if it happens, there are still plenty of women with manageable STDs that I could fall in love with, right? Many, many people have them. Some find love. Some don't. Just as in the disease-free community.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-14 14:52:41 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-14 14:36
1) I never said I wouldn't fall in love again. I just don't think it's possible for me to fall in  ...

Dude are you are playing dum with me? :lol

You just stated you can't fall in love with someone you can't fuck.    It's a circular argument.   I said "don't you care about the impact of catching STD and transmitting it to someone you love in future ?" And then you counter hedged "but I can't fall in love with someone  you didn't fuck.   

So if you catch STD while hobbying then the probabilities will be high you won't fucking your future princess at all. :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-14 15:01:30 | 显示全部楼层

2) If I get sick, I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Not there yet. But even if it happens, there are still plenty of women with manageable STDs that I could fall in love with, right? Many, many people have them. Some find love. Some don't. Just as in the disease-free community.

You say it with such bravado and nonchalance LIKE catching the common cold.    Wait till you catch incurable STD.  And fall in love with the princess who is clean.    :lol

https://www.medinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/330b.jpeg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-14 21:32:20 | 显示全部楼层
2) If I get sick, I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Not there yet

Don't get me wrong man, not here to judge, but the way you said it sounded like it is just a matter of time before you catch some sort of incurable STD (knock on wood). Like samurai said, this isn't common cold, it is more like having your arm chopped off and fed to the dogs... you aren't going to get it back. Ultimately, it is your own decision on what you want in life, but if you really want to be with someone and grow out together, maybe consider not carry the "I will deal with it when it happens" type of attitude.

Safe hunting

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-14 23:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
jasonlisp1 发表于 2014-3-14 21:32
Don't get me wrong man, not here to judge, but the way you said it sounded like it is just a matte ...

Thank you for your response, Jason. Unfortunately, I see that my earlier statements have been quite misconstrued. I will explain tomorrow. It's late.
I can't believe that the what-if situation started by 7S has turned into this huge misunderstanding. :dizzy:
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-14 23:44:30 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-14 14:09
"What happens if you catch something incurable today and you meet the love of your life later this ...
(Maybe I will tone down some of the risk I've been taking recently. We'll see.) But there are two things that would prevent the situation you describe. First, I cannot fall in love with a woman I've never had sex with. Like? Yes. Love? No. And second, if I got unlucky and picked up an incurable STD, I would feel compelled to share that information with the woman I was interested in prior to any sexual contact (protected or unprotected).

When you talk about toning down risk, would describe what is considered enhanced risk activities that you may have participated in (or you may not have). Just curious what things you consider risky?

I think if you were with a woman for a long time and you picked something up - std - outside that wasn't curable, she might stay with you but I don't think your intimate life will be the same again with her.  So the odds of you upping your hunting for mm may still be there (as it's hard to get out of this hobby if there is no replacement for sex).

I guess another one of my concerns is (and this has nothing to do with you, just something the passed thru my mind, is that for a bro that has a std that cannot be fixed, it may be hard to find a partner to accept him, therefore he will keep hunting and that will pose a risk to the rest of us hunters.  

Hunting always has it's risk I guess :Q
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 10:31:18 | 显示全部楼层
Speaking of this subject, can I suggest that washing the zizi with mouthwash after the act might reduce the likelihood of contracting std. Think about it, if the germs are killed in the mouth, then why would it not work down there as well and I would suggest to sp to do the same down there too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 10:39:11 | 显示全部楼层
I think it is not that a big deal to get curable STD if you have been a wolf for a long time and intend to continue hunting.
You only live once. Several times a year I have to fly to South Asia for work related purpose. I could have ended up on that Malaysian plane that disappeared. I am single. It often cross my mind that if I were to die in an accident, during the last moments of my life I would regret I haven't banged enough hot chicks.
I won't do bbfs, hunting always have risk. If you want risk free sex, you either have to find a committed relationship with a woman or stay home and jerk off.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 00:07 , Processed in 0.037871 second(s), 14 queries .