AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

Have you (or a close hunter friend of yours) ever had a STD?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-13 15:27:05 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-13 14:43
That sounds right to me, but the good news is most STDs are curable. And even the ones that aren't ...

I think you underplay the serious of STD despite it being manageable or curable.  If a bro has a significant other or wife how will he explain this to them?  And now he has the guilt of infecting his partner with STD?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-13 16:51:38 | 显示全部楼层
That sounds right to me, but the good news is most STDs are curable. And even the ones that aren't ...

The problem is for those bros that have either a family or steady partner.  It could cause a bit of problems if passed on to their steady partners, b/c there might be some explaining to do.  You can't just say, we'll I just went out for a quick bbbjcimsw and mish bang :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-13 16:52:50 | 显示全部楼层

That's why to some degree legalization has it's pros and cons.  It would probably mandate testing on a regular basis to the workers.  And probably advise those in the hobby to get tested also.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-13 16:54:19 | 显示全部楼层
It's sad that there are so many members on this forum, but only 14 respondents thus far.  :curse:  

It just goes to show that bros just want to find out where to get a bang vs. educating themselves about the hobby and culture as a whole.  :dizzy:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-13 17:15:45 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-3-13 15:27
I think you underplay the serious of STD despite it being manageable or curable.  If a bro has a s ...

Oh, don't worry, bro. I wasn't trying to suggest that hunters take a complacent or devil-may-care attitude with respect to their health or that of their family members. So allow me to elaborate. My only point was that different wolves have different levels of acceptable risk. And I'm guessing that usually this is due to life circumstances. Let's take CEO Wong as an example. Since he's got a "tigress" at home, it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to take as much risk as, say, I do. Why? Well, because for now I am choosing not to have a significant other in my life. So you won't be hearing any CIM stories from him the way you will from me, because that would expose him to greater risk. Now, maybe that's because he truly does prefer "target shooting right into the heart of the beaver" as he puts it. lol. (Just give him a porcelain-skinned goddess with good service and a tight kitty, and he'll be pretty happy.) But I suspect part of his CIM-avoidance stems from not wanting to increase his STI-risk. And that's very smart.
But then again, maybe he really doesn't like it. Personally, I don't like it -- and don't think it's worth the risk -- if the girl doesn't do it right. The girl can't just quit. She has to complete the sucking. Otherwize, there's no real point.
In any event, everyone's tolerance for risk is different. I take more than some guys but less than others.

(And, CEO Wong, I hope you won't mind me using you as an example. If I'm wrong about some of the reasons for your CIM-avoidance, please correct me, buddy. Thanks. :handshake)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-13 17:45:47 | 显示全部楼层
You guys need to know that with the rise of superbugs, soon many of the previously curable diseases included STDs will be untreatable again. The will be immune to the antibiotics that is the last line of defense against them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-13 17:51:19 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2014-3-13 17:45
You guys need to know that with the rise of superbugs, soon many of the previously curable diseases  ...

If that happens, then everyone will be getting STIs, hunters and non-hunters alike. And that means it won't make much difference who you're sleeping with.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-13 18:10:13 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2014-3-13 16:54
It's sad that there are so many members on this forum, but only 14 respondents thus far.   

Yeah, not everybody is into these discussions, bro. Maybe some are made uncomfortable by the questions, and then there must be some who feel they don't really have the time for them. Who knows? Perhaps more guys will participate later.
Personally, I like hearing about how other wolves think about the potential costs of this hobby (whether physical, emotional, or financial). Most of you have been doing this a lot longer than I have and  have seen plenty of things about this life that I haven't. And just as in business, I want to be as clear-eyed about the risks as I am about the rewards so I can find what works best for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-13 18:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-13 18:10
Yeah, not everybody is into these discussions, bro. Maybe some are made uncomfortable by the quest ...

I can tell you are a wize guy:D
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-13 18:45:40 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-13 18:10
Yeah, not everybody is into these discussions, bro. Maybe some are made uncomfortable by the quest ...

The lack of participation is what makes the difference between a good forum and a great forum.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 23:50 , Processed in 0.034959 second(s), 14 queries .