找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: bigboner

咁多人話希望車房只做華人, 但你們會用實際行動支持嗎?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-13 11:34:05 | 显示全部楼层
hihibye 发表于 2014-3-12 19:48
because ppl only say they support, but not with actual support with 實際行動.

koreans are very u ...

I think it is a matter of not having the right girls working, rather than us chinese not supporting them though.  I used one of those chinese only garage before and I wouldn't go back because the HK girl I saw just wasn't good.  I paid more to have an okay looking girl who wasn't good in bed at all.  I am not talking about being a SP queen.  I would rank her as one of the weakest bed partner among my civilian girls.

If those chinese only garages have SPs like Lucy@TOE88 working there, I am sure they wouldn't be hurting as badly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-13 17:48:21 | 显示全部楼层
all you guys that say, you would support if chinese only garages have better girls. that is just a bullshit excuse for selfishness.

its not called "support" but "self interest" if u r choosing one garage over another based on better girls or otherwize better perceived value. it is only "support" if the chinese only garage is not as good, but u still go there
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-14 16:09:43 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2014-3-13 17:48
all you guys that say, you would support if chinese only garages have better girls. that is just a b ...

Call it what you want... .. I call going to a chinese only garage even when the girls aren't good dumb ass. :)  They run a business, they offer a service in exchange of money (and mind you sometimes at a higher rate than their counterparts).  The chinese client only promise is a gimmick, a niche they want to crave out in the industry so they can stand out from their competition (to wolves who care).  I do not see any reason I should "support" them.  I find your concept of "supporting" them as silly as us supporting our professional sports teams.  These professionals (MMs, athletes) get paid the big bucks for their service and if they are not doing a good job, I guarantee they are not going to get my hard earned dollars.  

It would be a different story, IF, they have done anything for me to earn such a loyalty.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 04:52:57 | 显示全部楼层
This business is very simple.

New school bros shop where they can have the right  product, at the right price and right location.

The old school bros like the parade style Asian only because of the protective neighbourhood bar atmosphere and keeper customer service rapport. And  for those discounts ?  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 21:38:06 | 显示全部楼层
If supporting your own people is dumb ass, then I am a dumb ass. I will gladly pay more for a chinese only garage. Or else I would still choose a 7/10 girl at a chinese only garage over a 8/10 girl at another garage. Only if the chinese only garage was really terrible then I won't support.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-16 11:41:39 | 显示全部楼层
性價比合理, 下面又未鬆. 之前佢同邊個做, 關人忌事!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-18 20:05:06 | 显示全部楼层
最好只做华人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-18 03:34:21 | 显示全部楼层
现在华人巿场已经比西人贵了,又冇服务。想深一层,二十到尾都百四值吗?以前马拉百五有身材有样貌又年轻还有服务毛得顶。韩菜一点都不值。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-18 11:12:43 | 显示全部楼层

This is the best comment ever
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-27 09:04:34 | 显示全部楼层
首先是支持无咖喱车房
然后就是全华人车房.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 17:27 , Processed in 0.037212 second(s), 14 queries .