AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2740|回复: 24

Hygiene at the Garage, are you wiping your face with SHIT!

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-1 02:18:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I haven't been hunting for a while....really need a bbbjcimsw now, but have been too busy with work and life.

There was a thread about towels, so I guess I'll share my experience with you guys regarding hygiene at garages.

Most mm are responsbile for changing their bed sheets, pillow cases and towels and basically cleaning the room and bathrooms which they use.  Some are respectable and actually do a decent job, but some are the other extreme.  They just do a make shift job and are too concerned with your hygiene / health.

As many have mentioned:

a) body towels
1-some are washed and dryed
2-some are dryed in the dryer after the bros take as shower then folded for the next fool
3-some are just hung up and air dryed and then folded for the next fool
4-some are used to mop the floor and for people to step on then dried in the dryer for the next fool
5-some have fucking shit stains, cum shots, spit and piss on them and are put in the dryer for other bros to use next
6-rare case a mm told me she knew another mm who picked up dog shit with the towel and then washed it and put it in the dryer (maybe dog shit is better than human shit stains and cum shots)
7-some have 'clean' towels and then clean towels.  i guess it's how they feel about you.  if your unlucky you get the shit towel.

b)  sex towels
1-most are typically clean because mm needs to lye on this
2-some are not cleaned via washing and drying (i think this is less rare)

c) bedsheets
1-i know some mm that wash them everynight
2-some mm don't wash it for a long time, the issue is potential shit you get from other bros and a small risk of bedbugs and lice

d) slippers
most are fucking nasty-i just wear my socks and go barefoot when i need to, there's plenty fo potential hk foot and fungal matter in those slippers.  there's risk with socks and barefoot, but i think less than wearing fucking slippers that ppl with hk foot have used.

e) drinking water / tea
one mm offered me her cup.  I asked her if she offered the cup to others. she said yes.  she said she sucks their cock and rims them so what's the big deal?  hence i refrain from dfk/lfk and drinking water with their cups.

I guess the larger question is if the mm is just uneducated about hygiene or she doesn't give a rats ass about the brothers.  I think they don't give a rats ass about the brothers.  some may even have sadistick thoughts about the brothers as this type of job takes a toll on they mentally.

Even some of the prized mm of the brothers might still receive dirty towels.  You might get gfe and pse, but remember most of a time they just view it as their job.  Some might actually enjoy the bang, but i think its not many (i'll do another thread on this later).

Tip is:  wipe a part of her body with your towel or hard her your towel and use hers.  She her reaction after you tell her, I actually gave you my towel by mistake.  The facial expression will tell you the truth.

I hope the towel hygiene and bed sheets hygiene improves with time, but I think it's wishful thinking.  All this is just fucking sad shit.

How would the mm feel if bros recycled condoms!
单选投票, 共有 14 人参与投票
100.00% (14)
0.00% (0)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-1 02:19:49 | 显示全部楼层
I HAVE A TYPO

"Most mm are responsbile for changing their bed sheets, pillow cases and towels and basically cleaning the room and bathrooms which they use.  Some are respectable and actually do a decent job, but some are the other extreme.  They just do a make shift job and are too NOT concerned with your hygiene / health."

FORGOT TO ADD 'NOT' TO THE LAST SENTENCE OF THAT PARAGRAPH.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-1 02:22:47 | 显示全部楼层
ANOTHER TYPO, I GUESS IT'S LATE

'Tip is:  wipe a part of her body with your towel or HAND her your towel and use hers.  SEE her reaction after you tell her, I actually gave you my towel by mistake.  The facial expression will tell you the truth."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-1 10:10:38 | 显示全部楼层
Like I said before, if they are really concern about hygiene, they will not be with this job.  Very simple.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-1 11:10:09 | 显示全部楼层
If by 'dirty' you mean germs and bacteria and other nasties. the mouth is the worst?    :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-1 11:31:29 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for bring this to our mindful awareness. that's why i sometimes bring my own towel if i am not lazy.. also, take a thorough shower as soon as u get home, don't use the towel to wipe ur face, two mms told me that already.. towel is "clean" but not clean enough apparently..that's why S42 is so important before and after, so u can try the trick to switch towels with mms, or use ur towel to dry mm to see her reaction
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-1 13:22:50 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome back, bud. Thanks for posting.

Here are my thoughts on this topic. Yes, there will always be more that can and should be done by garages and mms to make things cleaner and safer, but in the end we frequent high-traffic, sex-drenched environments. That is our hobby. That is our world, and it is an imperfect one. The ideal is obviously to have the cleanest possible conditions as an outlet for our dirty little minds.  But in practice it's a little hard to realize -- unless we privatize the mm.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-1 16:42:05 | 显示全部楼层
really great post. THX
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-1 18:08:58 | 显示全部楼层
Thts why only go to shops like MW, at least looks very clean
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-4 09:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
FWIW, I never put their towels to my face anyway.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 16:49 , Processed in 0.040413 second(s), 16 queries .