AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

Do you think the 140 per hh is good value?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-10 00:48:09 | 显示全部楼层
How about a prepaid package deal:
Prepay $1000 and you get ten half hour sessions, like some spa packages:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-10 08:25:38 | 显示全部楼层
barcelona 发表于 2014-2-9 19:42
As consumers of course we want to pay as little as possible. In fact we wish it could be free. But t ...

This is an important perspective, Barcelona. And I agree with essentially all of your points except one -- the implication that $140 is a great value. On the one hand, you are right.  We can't compare apples and oranges. Cost of living absolutely must be factored in. And so we examine that $140 price relative to the cost for other services in the society -- $10 movie tickets, $50 haircuts, $100 tanks of gas, etc -- but the difference between those services and the sex trade is that they are basically risk-free. The sex trade, by contrast, is not. If it were, then I'd say $140 would be a crazy cheap price to pay to have a hot chick pretend to be your GF for 30 minutes. But if we adjust for the risk, I have to say the price looks basically fair to me. Neither grossly undervalued nor overvalued. In principle, it would be the same as a guy trying to sell me tickets to the greatest roller coaster on earth -- but one that had more than a few safety concerns for the rider. The risk to the buyer, if he's rational, should definitely lower the price.
With that said, $140 (in this society) is only a fair price if the service the girl provides is adequate. If she delivers subpar service, then without question $140 is a ripoff.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-11 07:27:55 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-2-10 08:25
This is an important perspective, Barcelona. And I agree with essentially all of your points excep ...

Fair is what you can afford to spend and not resent it after a bad session?   Just like a wife and GF?  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-11 13:18:57 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-2-11 07:27
Fair is what you can afford to spend and not resent it after a bad session?   Just like a wife an ...

Very good question. There are many components to a fair price, but whether a hunter can afford it is not a determinant. Actually, I can afford to pay more -- and will be paying more in a couple of months when I visit Los Angeles, a mecca for seriously good Kimchi pussy. But there fair value has to be calculated differently even if costs for other goods and services is lower. Why? Well, because the risk to the mm is higher as a result of the American attitude toward prostitution. Would I prefer to pay Toronto prices for L.A. pussy? Yes, of course. But paying more there is fair.
In addition, simply because I would prefer to pay less does not mean it is fair. Let's take Hoshi as an example. Not that long ago her full hour rate was only $220. Was that a fair price to pay for her quite extensive menu compared to good GFE-service found elsewhere? No way. At that time, Hoshi IMO was undervalued. If Suby, Nabi, Pia, and Lily are worth $240 -- and they are! -- then Hoshi definitely is too. No doubt.
About the question of girlfriend-type sex, my answer there is going to take some time. I'll get back to you. I'm trying some new pussy today. :)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-12 06:29:17 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-2-11 13:18
Very good question. There are many components to a fair price, but whether a hunter can afford it  ...

A bloke who makes 30K a year and has very little disposable income thinks life is not fair....let alone paying $140 HH is not fair?  Irregardless of the risk.  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-12 15:18:39 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-2-10 08:25
This is an important perspective, Barcelona. And I agree with essentially all of your points excep ...

Risk is borne on both sides. So the customer might think he should pay less because he is taking a risk, the MM likewize feels she should charge more because she is taking a risk. On the balance of things, I think the MM is taking a bigger risk than the customers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-12 15:20:21 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-2-12 06:29
A bloke who makes 30K a year and has very little disposable income thinks life is not fair....let  ...

Look at all those guys in the 私做 section trying to find ONS. They think it should be free. Some even think they should get paid for it. I'd really like to meet them and see if they look like Brad Pitt or Edison Chen.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-12 15:27:35 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-2-12 15:18
Risk is borne on both sides. So the customer might think he should pay less because he is taking a ...

We need asymmetric risk ?  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-12 15:29:32 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-2-12 15:20
Look at all those guys in the 私做 section trying to find ONS. They think it should be free. Some  ...

If they look like what I saw in those parade shops,  Ben you even would be Brad and Edison.  It's all relative? :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-12 17:52:12 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-2-12 15:18
Risk is borne on both sides. So the customer might think he should pay less because he is taking a ...

Ben, I absolutely agree that the mm is taking on more risk to her health and safety than the customer -- generally speaking anyway. All I might add, though, is that the risks to her in Toronto are simply less than what they are in, say, Los Angeles. And those added risks to the mm magnify her asking price.

As for my post above, all I wished to point out was that sometimes we don't look at how the risk to us as hunters does and should affect pricing. It tends to get overlooked. That said, I am very mindful of the risks the mms take on. A few of them have told me about the crazy customers who come and see them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 15:03 , Processed in 0.038166 second(s), 14 queries .