AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9325|回复: 57

Do you think the 140 per hh is good value?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-7 23:01:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Assumme that you have a mm with 7-8 scores across the board for all categories.  Do you think that 140 per hh is great value from one extreme to a total rip off to the other extreme.
I'm aware for those that think it's a rip off that you still have not choice but to accept market forces, b/c you still need to eat from time to time.

Please note that I think there is  a degree of price fixing in the industry and price inflation over the years, but this is just my opinion.

I personal think that 140 is a bit on the low value side (a bit over priced).  I think there are too many hands in the pool (mm, main agent, pheripherial agents, phone girl, advertising, etc...).  I remember the good old days when the prices where low.....or even better when I was much younger when most pussy was free :L those were the good times.

:victory: Please complete the anonymous poll. :victory:
单选投票, 共有 60 人参与投票
16.67% (10)
66.67% (40)
8.33% (5)
8.33% (5)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-8 00:18:39 | 显示全部楼层
I think 100 to 120 is a fair price,  140 is too expensive, considering some of the girls are pretty bad.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-8 00:23:40 | 显示全部楼层
I am just saying buddie, you can get the same girl for $120  in certain parts of the city.  I just got ripped of tonight spending $140 because the girl was CBK in a gig that I cannot mention on this board which is the good news.  

Fuck that was one of the worst decision I made cause she was covered up in a blanket and she turned out to have more meat than I like.  Couldnt cum in her and had to get a HJ.....paid $140.  I am very much regreting on this stupid decision of mine.

On the other hand I spent $140 on Tina @ honeybabe..totally worth it, tall and slim but not skinny and my favorite fake breast and a really pretty face, excellent service.  I should of taken my $140 and repeated with her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-8 00:29:24 | 显示全部楼层
Btw buddie, can you do a survey on Fake breast VS real breast?  I want to know if I am the only wolf in on this board that like's it.  Keeper once brought a wooden chair over in front of me and told me to squeeze on the seat to save money knowing that I am conservative with money instead of playing with fake breasts.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-8 01:00:22 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-2-8 00:23
I am just saying buddie, you can get the same girl for $120  in certain parts of the city.  I just g ...

Bro, if that gig is one of those garages that I banned from even being mentioned here. They are terrible shills and ripoff joints. Why would even set foot in one of those places?

Well anyways, better luck next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-8 05:19:25 | 显示全部楼层
Ahhhh the age old topic of Value. Relative to what?  The past?

Like the current housing market bubble?  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-8 08:59:21 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-2-8 05:19
Ahhhh the age old topic of Value. Relative to what?  The past?

Like the current housing market bu ...

It's value relative to E, W and C. So yes, the past.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-8 09:49:46 | 显示全部楼层
Like any rational person, I'd prefer to pay something lower than $140. But I do not have any real issue with the average price point as such. Where I do have a problem is with poor service and poor attitude. (I believe judgments based on looks are way too subjective to be of any real worth to other hunters. My philosophy there is simple: If a girl isn't your cup of tea, just walk away.) For me, the only categories that can get close to objective judgments are service and attitude. Therefore, they are the primary ones that determine whether, IMO, a girl is worth $140 -- with service actually being significantly more important to me than attitude. I have repeated and will repeat girls who have fake attitudes but who give me a good fuck. When it comes to determining value, I want my dick --Justice JJ :lol -- to be the supreme judge. The other factors are important, yes, but much less so.
On that basis, I believe a good bit of the market is overpriced at $140. Unfortunately, there are more than a few duds, slackers, zombies and ultra-volatile YMMV-types out there -- and, of course, a couple of outright nightmares.
That said, there are plenty of gems too. And they get, from me anyway, not just the $140 but tips too. I wish every encounter could be the equivalent of a thrill ride at an amusement park. But the simple truth is that they're not. Some girls are worth it. Some aren't.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-8 10:15:26 | 显示全部楼层
The question is not about the price, but value. $140 for Aya is well worth it. But if Aya charge $Aya, then many MM should charge $120, and many age 30+ C9 should charge $100. On the other hand, the availability in the market is limited, less supply = higher price. Too many wolfs can't walk out of a sub-par $140 MM, so this market survive.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-8 11:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-2-8 01:00
Bro, if that gig is one of those garages that I banned from even being mentioned here. They are te ...

Sorry about that ar Ben gor.  They are indeed shills and ripoffs.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 22:16 , Processed in 0.035724 second(s), 16 queries .