AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2412|回复: 6

DFK / LFK with mm is......(Poll)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-5 00:33:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm not really a DFK / LFK kind of guy, but I know some of you hunters are.  Nothing wrong with that.

The reason I choose not to do DFK / LFK is that I don't really like the exchange of bodily fluids and I typically reserve that for my personal life with civilian girls (gfs).  Also often time it seems too fake to me (but others may feel different)

Typically I never really initiate any type of dfk/lfk.  If the mm initiates it I typically give enuf body language that they know it's not my preferred thing.

A few times some mm force themselves on me with dfk.  I didn't really like that and I didn't know why they were so agressive with it.

单选投票, 共有 30 人参与投票
73.33% (22)
10.00% (3)
10.00% (3)
6.67% (2)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-5 04:15:27 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion dfk, specifically gives the session a more gfe rather than just a fuck and go. Plus for the noobies such as myself, it helps us get better at kissing so when we have gfs they'd go crazy.

Kidding.. But it does imo make the session a bit more intense and a better experience.

This is according to my short time in this hobby. (Almost a year)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-5 09:30:13 | 显示全部楼层
IMO if I don't get DFK, it is a total crappy experience especially if MM has pretty face. Could you imagine not being able to DFK E, W or C? Total waste.

On the flip side, I've been with bad non face fucker material and all I want to do is pump and go but she wants to throw up her tongue down my throat.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-5 10:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
My only requirement  is dfk and bbj. If i get no kissing, i am mad at this sp and will not repeat with the same one.  i don't care how beautiful she is, she has to provide bbj and dfk.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-5 16:06:04 | 显示全部楼层
Yep, for me sex is pretty much incomplete without DFK. The only times I've repeated a non-DFKer were when the mm was either giving me good PSE or she had a very tight pussy or both. If those elements aren't in play, I'm not going back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-5 17:25:34 | 显示全部楼层
I like to have both DFK and BBBJ.

DFK I can sometime forgo if LFK is there. CBJ feels bad so BBBJ is a must. But usually I wouldn't repeat such girl.

Anyways I don't like doing daty but sometimes I feel like my money is a waste if I don't take the full menu lol...so down I go!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-5 22:02:57 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 01:31 , Processed in 0.038683 second(s), 16 queries .