AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 15876|回复: 58

邱淑貞 / 文頌娴 combination, Lua@BarbieHouse (輪到我沉船了)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-29 16:09:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Its kind of hard for me to write this report because I don't think I can do it objectively. I kind of fallen in love with her within the first 2 minutes of meeting her. Lately I've eaten some very good meals, but Lua just felt special and really just hit me like Cupid's arrow.

She is pretty enough, but I think there's more to it than that. Can't exactly put it into words, but to generalize, its her personality that really captivated me.

To begin with, my visit was really different from the typical session. Lua arrived to Canada the day before yesterday, and yesterday she was still sleeping off the jetlag when I arrived. She was actually wearing regular pajamas (not a sexy nightgown or lingerie) and a pair of nerdy glasses because due to miscommunication with the keeper, she thought she would be starting work later, and that it was the keeper coming to see her instead of a customer. When she realized it was me, she was kind of embarrassed at her appearance. Its really funny tho, girls all think they look ugly with glasses but i really like it when a pretty girl wears eyeglasses. So the first impression I got was really cute and endearing. 她的可愛是自然流露出來, 而不是刻意裝出來的.

As people who follow my reviews would know, I like skinny girls. Lua's body is not what I usually prefer. She has a tiny bit of babyfat. On the plus side she has really large breasts. 真的很大的大波但身材卻不算肥. I think they are real, but we'll need a second opinion from an expert because I'm not 100% sure. She also has a plump ass and a shaved kitty that is still kinda pinkish and became very wet once I started playing with it.

Facially, I think she looks a lot like a young version of TVB actress 文頌娴, especially her shy smile. Meanwhile, her expressions and mannerisms remind me of 邱淑貞. She has that rare mixture of sweet innocence, playful coyness, and underlying sexiness. Totally won my heart. 每一個表情, 神態, 舉止都深深烙印在我腦海.

文頌娴

邱淑貞

Other details:
* non-smoker (I didn't ask, but I couldn't detect any smell)
* 1 small tattoo on her foot
* short hair (but can wear wig/extensions upon requests)
* poor English (but its a benefit because her animated expressions when trying to explain things that she doesn't know the words for is just priceless)

Face: 9 (可愛, 清純, 嬌俏, 調皮, 迷人..... 反正我覺得很好很好)
Body: 8 (This is a base score, for bros who like big boobs +1 to the score, for bros who are like me and insist on skinny/boney girls -1 to the score)
Personality: 9.9 (This is going to be biased, but I found her to be absolutely charming)
Skill: 8 (一切都做得很好, her service level is professional quality but doesn't feel a "professional routine" if you guys understand what i mean)
Attitude: 9 (GFE)

Feel free to ask me any questions. I realize this report isn't written very well because right now, I'm super infatuated with her.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-29 16:26:13 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Ben,

Really like your review. Every time after I read your review, it arouse my urge to visit the girl, this time no exception.
Got a question for you, since I never visit barbies house, so what kind of set up? 1 v 1.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-29 16:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
妖,宾宾,您糸写手,
点解铺铺都赞。点解唔闹。
仲沉船,您有冇刘华靓仔,您有冇岳少有钱。条燃有冇三尺长.
冇呢?甘你学乜人沉船啊。唔得,唔可以,我唔准。
一定系做马。一定系收左着数。冇理由铺铺食到好嘢。写手,写手。
哈哈哈哈!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-29 16:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
omg.. biggest news in 21st century.. Congratulations, and welcome to the GTA titanic group ..this is exciting
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-29 16:44:52 | 显示全部楼层
17inches 发表于 2014-1-29 16:26
Hi Ben,

Really like your review. Every time after I read your review, it arouse my urge to visit th ...

Its 2 on 2 condo
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-29 16:49:21 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-1-29 16:30
妖,宾宾,您糸写手,
点解铺铺都赞。点解唔闹。
仲沉船,您有冇刘华靓仔,您有冇岳少有钱。条燃有冇三尺长 ...

如果我靓仔就會是MM沉我船, 不是我沉她船.
如果我有钱, 我直接包了她, 不會在這裡寄情于報告.

条燃........ sorry, 我的只有3cm长.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-29 16:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
我好想,邱淑贞糸我少年时起机的对像。但今晚又约左白肉。甘就一车三大炮啦。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-29 16:51:27 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-1-29 16:42
omg.. biggest news in 21st century.. Congratulations, and welcome to the GTA titanic group :handsh ...

Its not something to congratulate. I don't want to be in this group. This should be something like Alcoholics Anonymous. You want to get off the Titanic, not stay aboard while it sinks.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-29 16:56:15 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-1-29 16:50
我好想,邱淑贞糸我少年时起机的对像。但今晚又约左白肉。甘就一车三大炮啦。 ...

邱淑贞糸我少年时起机的对像 +1

不過她樣子似文頌娴, 是表情和神態似邱淑贞.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-29 17:10:17 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-1-29 16:51
Its not something to congratulate. I don't want to be in this group. This should be something like ...

true true.. u r right.. well i have half joking, half serious. give or take
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 14:10 , Processed in 0.059503 second(s), 18 queries .