AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9983|回复: 25

my wechat experience

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-28 14:14:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I read the other post about Wechat scams, http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12110&extra=page%3D1. Just wanted to share an experience I had before.

Bro Choco is right about the papasans. I once got scammed by this sweet talking "school girl" on wechat. Her photos were hot! If that was really her body, it would be at least 9.5/10. I was skeptical and asked a lot of questions, but "she" reassured me it was all real. I guess I was thinking with my little head and believe I was going to be lucky.

So as you can probably guess. I show up at the apartment and this fat lady who must be at least 40 years old opens the door, and immediately points inside to one of the dark rooms and says "go in and take your clothes off, the girl will come in in 2 minutes".

Luckily, I still had enough sense to ask to see the girl first. She tried again to get me to go into the room first, but I stood firm. After a couple of attempts to get me inside, and me insisting on seeing the girl first before i go inside, she admitted that she was "the girl".

Her next move was to physically block the door to prevent my escape and literally tried to push me inside. By that point I was mad and accused her of lying.

I said, "you told me you are 23 years old and going to school, if you can show me ID proving you are 23 years old, or student card showing you are really a student, I will put down the money right now".

She said she never said anything like that. I took out my phone and showed her the conversation. Turns out it was a Fujienese man that sends her customers. What probably happened was these C9s are illiterate and pay guys like this Fujinese man to advertise on Singtao and Backpage for them. Instead these agents just pocket the money and instead sends them customers from Wechat which is free.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-28 20:08:06 | 显示全部楼层
yea is that kennedy and 401 .. scared me ass off..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-28 20:13:36 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈珍惜money,珍惜life请远离wechat!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-28 20:31:25 | 显示全部楼层
fuck
thats some scary shit
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-28 20:58:24 | 显示全部楼层
fucking that's insane ,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-29 07:39:40 | 显示全部楼层
We don't need to be rude by accusing C9s of being illiterate because they're not. You have to understand that the business model of incalls in Toronto is that a papasan/mamasan/operator handles all the phone calls. When it comes to advertising, 90% of the time it's an outside agent who does it for them. Everyone in the chain gets a cut of the money. This is why ads tend to have the same descriptions and fake photos.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-29 17:56:18 | 显示全部楼层
Choco 发表于 2014-1-29 07:39
We don't need to be rude by accusing C9s of being illiterate because they're not. You have to unders ...

Well, yes and no. Most of them are speak very little English and can't read/write it. I have a feeling I know who OP is talking about. That guy is one of a few that do that for a living, and they also tried to masquerade as the owner of Sex747. That is why I put my phone# in the top corner of the site now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-29 21:44:34 | 显示全部楼层
Old school tricks using new technology. Nothing new under the sun.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-30 05:59:30 | 显示全部楼层
i had a similar experience in warden and steeles, but the difference was the person that picked up the phone was a young girl, well at least she sounded young then when i got there it was a 40ish women
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-30 08:59:24 | 显示全部楼层
seiko011 发表于 2014-1-30 05:59
i had a similar experience in warden and steeles, but the difference was the person that picked up t ...

funny, it is the same thing in real life too

girls sounds so sweet and young on the phone...until I meet them in person, omg lol...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 03:43 , Processed in 0.059754 second(s), 13 queries .