AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4926|回复: 13

Garage Preference Location: NY, SCARB, MARKHAM, DOWNTOWN, MISSISSAUGA, DURHAM

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-24 01:53:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Wanted to see if mm quality was the same in each location, which would be your #1 choice for PREFERRED GARAGE LOCATION?

Add comments if required.
单选投票, 共有 77 人参与投票
25.97% (20)
9.09% (7)
42.86% (33)
6.49% (5)
15.58% (12)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 02:13:44 | 显示全部楼层
最好全部开响隔离街!:P
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 07:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
Seems that there are more wolves in Markham!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 08:23:06 | 显示全部楼层
Depends on where you live or work ....Mississauga should be a good business location as well but seems the wolfs from Mississuga are the quite group
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 09:53:13 | 显示全部楼层
Markham is just so much better for me, and based on the survey result so far, so is to a lot of other wolves.  It would take me easily 90min to get there and back.  Adding the 45min appt time, it takes a big chunk of my afternoon away from work.  

The first girl that was "good" enough to bring me to North York was Jooah.  :)  But I would still take a girl with less positive reviews in Markham than a well reviewed girls in North York.  Definitely would not try a new girl and TOFTT in North York.  Wish the garages would bring more of the hot girls to Markham and keep them there, rather than sending them over to North York as soon as they have become popular.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 12:46:21 | 显示全部楼层
Yap, traffic on Yonge area is so bad during peak hours, like 500pm, I will go hunting more if garages put more VIPmms in markham!
I am sure there must be a reason for garages to choose North York,say more condos to choose from, or say if the same mm its more busy in North York than in Markham? Or its safer in North York?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-25 01:43:14 | 显示全部楼层
Yonge n finch is central location

Markham is only good for ppl up north

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-25 08:21:48 | 显示全部楼层
To battle Yonge St/North York in rush hour, it would have to be a Emma/Catherine/Wynn level MM.  If there was an open appointment for those 3 during hour, there is no doubt I'd take it. I wouldn't even go through that traffic for Bonnie/Evelyn.  Even though I respect fellow wolf brotherhood, I would never TOFTT in North York during rush hour.  That's Wynn in Scarborough was the best and so dangerous for my wallet.

In summary, location of garage preference would really depend on time, day and MM.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-25 09:54:36 | 显示全部楼层
My dick points northeast, so it's Scarborough or Markham for me:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-25 11:01:28 | 显示全部楼层
Here's an idea for the hunters out there. If you see yourself as a hunter for life, why not pool your resources with a bunch of other like-minded bros and buy a "fuck chamber" condo over at one of the locations with lots of mms? The girls could drop by for a little mini-outcall and you wouldn't have to waste time with the shower business. Of course, you'd need to find a clear way of designating time slots for each bro, but that shouldn't be too hard. And each dude would obviously have to clean up after himself. But, as I see it, you'd be able to save time and money over the long haul. Recently, a lot of guys on here have been talking about what else they could be doing with their hunting money -- namely, buying things that are perceived as being a greater store of long-term value (i.e., clothes, cars, and condos). Clearly, the frat house condo is the best option, I think. The only question is whether the garages would be cool with it. I wouldn't think it would be any trouble provided that most of the playtime was done during non-peak hours. Hell, you could even sell the place to the next generation of hunters -- keeping it in the wolf pack, so to speak. :lol
Now, I probably won't do this myself as I'm leaving Canada soon and I don't know if I'll be doing this hunting for life anyway. But for some of you out there, this might be a decent way for you to do two things at once -- spend sperm and save money at the same time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 02:28 , Processed in 0.036112 second(s), 16 queries .