AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10520|回复: 27

AsianSexyBabe: Ella (visual report) & Juju (actual report)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-23 17:18:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was on a rare trip to Mississauga yesterday and gave Asiansexybabe a call. They got a couple of Kimchis available but I told the keeper that I only wanted young spinners. So she narrowed it down to Ella and Juju for me. I ended up going for Juju, however Ella is quite hot too, and I may make another trip back just for her.

Location is a bit south of Square One. Upscale condo, 2-on-2 setup, but the keeper does a good job of managing things so that different bros don't see each other on the way out. The only drawback I would say is that parking is about 2 minutes walking distance from condo entrance, which would not be a problem normally, but yesterday my little JJ was almost frozen and fall off during that short walk. But, enough about me. Here's the feature presentation, the girls:

ELLA

Face: 8
She looks around mid 20s. I consider her pretty but not enough to sink my boat or consider her as a "must do". She does have a bit of promiscuous look. The kind of girl who exudes sex appeal and would attract your basic instincts right away even if you saw her in regular clothes in a civilian setting such as grocery store.

Body: 8
For a guy like me that goes for really skinny girls. She is what I would consider as "not fat / not skinny", but she would probably be on the slim side for most people. She has big breasts that look very tempting, I don't know if they are real or not. Overall, she has a very nice and sexy body shape.

Skill: N/A

Attitude: N/A

JUJU

Face: 8.5
Very young, probably early 20s. She looks like a univ friend of mine which I used to like. Cute and innocent look and very pretty. MCOT!

Body: 8.5
Very skinny, just the way I like them. She's got B~C cup boobs, natural (I think), and on her skinny frame looks huge! No tattoos or funky piercing.

Skill: 7.5
Not bad, but no surprises. The usual routine. SF2, DFK, BBBJ, DIGITS, MPOS (cowgirl & mish).

Attitude 8:
She is nice enough and kinda playful. She tried to chat although her English is really bad. Maybe due to the language barrier, or maybe she is not experienced enough, it just wasn't as GFE as some other recent Kimchi meals. However, on the whole, I still had a good time.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-23 17:59:08 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,大哥ben延续一贯口味,一于细细粒,容易食!谢过!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-23 19:06:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks, Ben bro, for the report.

All of Vivi's Kimchi darlings look yummy to me. But the one that looks the tastiest is the Hong Kong gal who calls herself Kiwi.  I can't wait till one or more come to North York.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-23 20:40:57 | 显示全部楼层
Ben哥好懒

http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/juju.html

抽烟不?这两位
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-23 22:10:37 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-23 23:14:11 | 显示全部楼层
冇雷公甘远。好过天仙都假啦。不过宾哥钟意果哋都系瘦掹掹。得朋骨的。我就唔啱啦。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 06:15:01 | 显示全部楼层
Miss/DT .... ya .... a bit far?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 06:51:41 | 显示全部楼层
Benny I guess it was rent collection day? And at the same time check out  and try on the merchandise
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 12:54:59 | 显示全部楼层
多谢ben哥既报告    我都中意走肥既
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 14:30:26 | 显示全部楼层
thanks ben gor..glad to see you making some travels for your session LOL

hope you didn't get lost

i need to go make a trip to asb soon...juju has been on my radar..you got me intrigued on ella nad ruby is on my list..oh man

asb has a good line up
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 18:22 , Processed in 0.048128 second(s), 17 queries .