AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6365|回复: 23

My personal condom review - best condom for me

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-12 02:46:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I posted a thread a few years back talking about Bringing your own condoms when you see a mm.  Thread is here http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5454
I tested a bunch of condoms in the past couple of years and for me the best were the Sagami 0.02 Large size and Okamoto 0.02 Large size.  The downside of these condoms are that they are cost significantly more than regular condoms and they are hard to buy locally or by mailorder, the upside is that they feel the best.  As to the size I'm not really a big boy, I'm just more thick than I am long, so the standard size width is not my preference.

Crown condoms where maybe a 3rd or 4th runner up, because I found them too tight and would act like a cock ring and prevent me from shooting my load.  If they came in a large size I might use them more, as they are very cheap when compared to the Sagami and Okamoto condoms.  They are even cheaper than most North American condoms.  The feel of these condoms is maybe 80% of the feel you get with the Sagami/Okamoto 0.02 condoms.

The North American condoms are junk for the most part.  The sensitivity is poor, the sizing is hard to find for me.  Either too small or too large (maybe I'm just trying the wrong condoms)

Do you brothers have any recommendation to good quality, good feel condoms that don't cost an arm and an leg and are easy to purchase in Canada/USA.

Complete the Poll Please

单选投票, 共有 24 人参与投票
54.17% (13)
29.17% (7)
8.33% (2)
8.33% (2)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-12 03:33:23 | 显示全部楼层
Have you tried those novelty condoms at specialty stores like Love Shack?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-12 09:14:16 | 显示全部楼层
I'm so happy you asked this, dude. I was thinking about putting up a similar post just the other day. These ultra thin condoms are pretty new to me. But I fucking love em.  If the girl puts one of those North American wrappers on my pole, sometimes I can't finish. Obviously, I'd prefer to find a sensitive condom at a value price, but that doesn't matter a lot to me. What I want is to feel as much of her honeypot as I possibly can -- every delicious fold.
The only ones I've tried are from Okamoto and Crown -- the "Skinless" ones I think. So, any recommendations from our condom-savvy brothers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-12 17:29:09 | 显示全部楼层
I don't really care since I can cum anytime with any condoms.

But I like the lifestyle ultra thin condoms.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-13 10:05:17 | 显示全部楼层
What's worse with some of these condoms is that some of them must use a different type of material or add a substance that makes my jj have instant sag.  I really got to start bringing my own.   The brand "One" has worked quite well and have not had that softening problem with those yet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-17 11:46:58 | 显示全部楼层
What r the price of the condom u talked about??
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-17 16:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
edward 发表于 2014-1-17 11:46
What r the price of the condom u talked about??

Maybe about 3-4 dollars each on average if you buy them overseas.  Some are maybe 5 dollars
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-17 16:23:16 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-1-12 17:29
I don't really care since I can cum anytime with any condoms.

But I like the lifestyle ultra thin c ...

I know many bros can shoot with any type of condom, but if you never tried premium you don't know what you are missing out on.

Once you get used to premium condom it's hard to used the junky condoms.

example is that some guys can shoot with cbj, but most guys prefer bbbjcim for a reason.

spend the extra $2 and skip out on a cup of coffee, you'll thank me for it later :D
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-17 16:23:48 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2014-1-13 10:05
What's worse with some of these condoms is that some of them must use a different type of material o ...

Some people have an allergic reaction to certain types of condoms.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-19 16:20:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 20:05 , Processed in 0.036601 second(s), 16 queries .