AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

mm asked me to stay longer / over night without extra fee!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-7 18:47:30 | 显示全部楼层
1 time for barbie...we just chat and forgot time and over about 30m

1 time for wynn....她在我怀里睡着了:L  我看她累的,不忍叫醒她。。过超了有30m!!记忆犹新呀,那回。。到后来,我手臂全没感觉了!!

还有几回,不过名字不记得了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 19:43:34 | 显示全部楼层
almost everytime with susie, she spent extra time with me (except there is nxt costumer coming), longest is half hour, since she became popular, my bonus time got shorter :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 19:46:58 | 显示全部楼层
sm123456 发表于 2014-1-7 18:47
1 time for barbie...we just chat and forgot time and over about 30m

1 time for wynn....她在我怀里睡 ...

ur lucky, both r godness :victory:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 19:55:44 | 显示全部楼层
The reason for me to find mm is loneliness, just feel better be with someone I like, I'm not really after service but if they provide its a bonus. Sometimes if they enjoy spending time with you, they don't really care about money either.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 20:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
I got scammed a couple of times doing that as they asked me for money at the end.  It's always about the money until except for these 2 times.  But then they expected to get married and shit like that.  

With one exception, this girl that use to own a gig who I've been banging who is married to a white guy who is a friend of mind is a hot spinner cantonese chick with dyed blond hair doesnt work in teh industry no more.  I did her to save her from the white guy and to point her in the right path not because I am a horny bastard which I am not.

She recently introduced me to a good friend of her's who turns out to be a hot CBC girl that use to work in a famous downtown gig.  Man, it was heaven.  We just went to a bbt place, but man, I should had asked them for a 3some....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 22:35:39 | 显示全部楼层
She was bored out her skull  and you happen to be at the right time and right place?  And she needed some guy with a pulse? :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 02:52:21 | 显示全部楼层
BongKa 发表于 2014-1-7 19:46
ur lucky, both r godness

Huh
I think 30% lucky for timing......70% For MM YMMV;P
If they not really connect with you..i dont think they want to
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 08:12:45 | 显示全部楼层
The ymmv  70 percent is split as follows:

50 % you don't pose any danger threat to her and enjoys your company base on her sixth sense.  
50 She has her own agenda which will arise over time depending how crafty mm is?   

For mm Brad Pitt looks is a minimal consideration in most but not all cases. :lol

I think 30% lucky for timing......70% For MM YMMV
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 08:28:47 | 显示全部楼层
There is a few time for me as I remember. Most of the time if the girls are not busy or she is independent. One time I spent about 2 hours, after the first SOG, I went out for some food for her and back for another SOG.

There is another girl I spend almost 3 hours, but we only have one SOG and after we sleep together for about 2 hours as we both were tired that day.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 11:34:19 | 显示全部楼层
Not happened a lot but only usually when the girl is not that busy with another after my appointment and usually no more than an hour.  Have done this with Wynn when she was in Scarborough and it was clearly not that busy for her versus North York and Bonnie one time when she laid there with me under the covers because she was cold.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 07:57 , Processed in 0.035868 second(s), 15 queries .