AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6145|回复: 8

Enough with the "I miss XXX" / "goodbye XXX" type posts.

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-12-23 01:42:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Please, everybody, enough with these "i miss Susie" or "goodbye Susie" type of posts. There's been too many already.

If you absolutely MUST express how much you love her or miss her, then just comment by replying an existing posts of the same topic. We don't need N # of these same repetitive posts.

Besides, I'm not blaming you bros, but it might just be a marketing gimmick by the MM herself. I've seen it before with other popular girls. They spread the word that they're leaving soon, get a sudden boost of business. Then take a short break, and come back again. I know some of you may say, "she's so popular already, no need to do so", but you would be wrong if you think that way. Even business will eventually slow for popular girls, and even if it doesn't, they enjoy getting as much attention and being as popular as then can get.

Or even if they are really leaving, so be it. All of them will eventually leave. And there isn't much of a point asking "if / when will they be back" either. Keepers don't know because its not up to them to control. Their agent handlers, and even the MM themself may not know. It depends on many factors that influence if or when they will be back.

So anyways, hope I didn't sound too mean. I want to thank everybody for contributing to this forum. Lets keep the quality of the posts useful and informative.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-23 02:13:32 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds about right ben gor

We all come to this forum want to check out girls reports or ask some questions

If people would like to express their feeling, maybe they should just right a blog or call the girl directly
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-23 03:06:08 | 显示全部楼层
why dont we hav  another 區塊 let ppl share their feeling ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-23 03:13:04 | 显示全部楼层
C'mon, just a farewell, she is retiring now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-23 03:28:07 | 显示全部楼层
I am crazily love one girl here . before I wrote so much about her . She left I quit huting .  I love her so much . But I just kept it with me in my heart for myself . Brother come here mostly to share their hunting experience , or to found out which mm is good which one is bad .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-23 07:49:39 | 显示全部楼层
Pathetic and dopey  Farewells always brings in the money train for mms.   Solution?  Dedicate a sticky note thread farewell post?    It won't work cause its not effective to promote mm send off s.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-23 08:07:49 | 显示全部楼层
I should record what mm  truly say  and feel of the hunters on this site.   

That may eliminate most if not all the puppy luv adoration?  if the hunter is mentally same
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-23 09:24:38 | 显示全部楼层
damn, wish she would leave one week later, would do her one more time as this week is holiday week
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-23 09:49:25 | 显示全部楼层
I agree, thanks Ben gor. The one really ticks me off is that authur dude posting that Wyn alike vid, argh, already saw it on the red board and glad it was deleted. I was at peace over on this board until he did that again lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 08:23 , Processed in 0.036462 second(s), 17 queries .